Chapter 17

Thank you to the people who suggested some kinks. I will incorporate them as we go. P.S fluff in this chapter ☺️

Harry's POV

I'm right outside the library and I start getting flashbacks from the last time I was in here with Malfoy. {please Merlin let there be other people in here} I take a deep breath and hesitant just a little before I open the door.

Once I walk in I look around to see no one is there except the platinum blonde with Snow White clear skin.....great.... all alone.... again.

He was reading a book and didn't seem to have notice me walking in. I walk closer to him until I was standing right in front of him. When he finally looked up, he looked me straight in the eyes and gave me a gentle smile. Which caught me a little off guard.

I saw how angry he was earlier and I thought that maybe he was bring me to the library to curse at me or something.

I guess I was wrong.

I shy away from him a bit, but smile back. He had his legs stretched out over the seat but moved them so I could sit down next to him. Our...'relationship' has changed A LOT the last few days so I don't exactly know how to start a conversation with him. I just decide to say the one thing that's been on my mind.

"What's going on between us?" I ask looking at my hands that are fiddling with the sleeves of my red sweater. When I didn't hear anything from him I continued. "We hated each other and then suddenly we're....well..you know"

After some more silence from him I glance up to see Malfoy with a happy smile playing at his lips. "You said 'hated'" I tilt my head and scrunch my eyebrows in confusion. "You said 'hated' as in past-tense"

I bit my lip and looked away from his face, which looked more and more delighted as the conversation went on. I don't even know why he is so damn happy. That's when I noticed the book he was reading.

Atonement by Ian McEwan.

"Isn't that a muggle book?" I ask pointing to the book in his lap. He looks down and then back to me with a slight chuckle.

"Yeah umm I have been trying to give muggle things a shot and turns out their books are actually very entertaining" I laugh at the thought that Draco Malfoy is liking muggle things. I wonder how he feels about their music?

After a small period of silence we look at each other again and I'm immediately sucked into his incredibly beautiful grey eyes, that resemble the clouds on a rainy day.

After a moment I snap back to reality and ask the only thing that would come to mind. "Read me a little?"

[Time Skip 30 Minutes]

I don't really know how long it has been sense Malfoy started reading to me. I lost all track of time listening to his silky voice.

I was leaning back on the wall behind me with my legs over his. A few minutes after Malfoy started, I guess he saw how uncomfortable I was and picked up my legs putting them on his lap. Before I got the chance to question him he continued reading where he had left off while giving me a kind smile.

Although I love everything that is happening at the moment there was a question that has been burning in the back of my head. I have to ask even if it ruins the moment.

"I've never had a moment's doubt. I love you. I believe in you completely. You are my dearest. My reason for life-"

"Do you still have it" I blurt out cutting him off. I couldn't see him because I had my head down looking at my hands in my lap, but I knew he was looking at me. I look up at him with sad, almost tearful eyes. "The mark"

He seems to have understood what I was asking the first time because he took in a deep breath. He put the book down on the seat and started rolling up his left arm sleeve. I saw a little bit of the tail and flinched, the memory of when I first saw it on his arm replying in my head.

"It's fading slowly...very slowly... but yeah. It's still there" he says in a low voice, not taking his eyes off his forearm.

Having seen enough I wrap my hand around his arm covering the mark. He looks up at me a little shocked and tense but when his eye meet mine he relaxes. After a second of just us staring at each other he breaks the silence.

"That day...when everyone thought you died...I thought I'd never.." he trails off looking at me with regretful eyes.

"Thought you'd never what?" I ask in a soft voice. He looks away from me and thinks threw what he's about to say. He did that a lot. After a few seconds he turns back to me and takes a deep calming breath.

"I thought I'd never be able..to tell you..that I like you" he says slowly taking a pause between words. I wasn't really shocked by what he said. I mean come on no one kisses someone they hate, but I didn't interrupt when he continued his confession. "I have for a very long time. Like before the Tri-Wizards tournament...although I didn't really know it then" he chuckles a little. Now that shocked me a little. I realize that he was about to go on a nervous rant so I stop him before he can.

I put my hand on his right cheek to get his attention. He appears to be a bit taken aback by my movement but smiles and nozzles his face a little more into my palm.

Well I guess this is as good a time as any to tell him about my feelings.

"Well to tell you the truth.. I always thought you were umm well... attractive and recently...I've been seeing you in a new..light" I say an by the end I had started bitting my lip nervously.

"And what light would that be?" He asks with a smirk. He knows exactly what light he just wants to hear me say it.

{The prick}

"I-I..." I take a deep breath, look him in the eyes and tell him in a slow calm voice. "I like you too"

I watch as his eyes light up in the most beautiful way I have ever seen. He looks away shaking his head with the smile still on his face. When he turns back to me he doesn't waste a second to pull me into his arms. He turned me around so I was looking at the wall and leaning against his chest.

"My, my 'the chosen one' likes me. How lucky am I?" He says right next to my ear in a teasing tone. I turn my head to face him. My heartbeat picks up when I see we are only about two inches away from each other.

"Shut up Malfoy" I whisper against his lips with a small smile.

"Draco...not Malfoy" he says seriously. I could feel his hot breath brushing across my lips causing a shiver to run down my spine.

"draco" I whisper tasting his name on my tongue. Seeing how each syllable feels as it slips past my lips.

I like saying his name.

The second his name came out my mouth something in him snapped. He grabbed my chin in a gentle grasp, tilting my head up and connected our lips in a slow passionate kiss.

His soft lips moved perfectly against mine. It only lasted for a few seconds but for that short period of time I felt as though I was floating. it was a gentle and sweet kiss that would make anyone fall for him.

It was perfect. And I expected nothing less from Draco Malfoy.

When we broke apart he placed his forehead on mine closing his eyes and I soon followed. Both of us content in the others company.

"Shall I continue reading?" He asks after few moments of neither one of us speaking. I nod my head and he picked up the book, continuing where he had left off.

Thank you for reading and yayyy they finally said how they feel 🥰 please tell me what you think.