Chapter 25

Harry POV

"Your kidding!" Ron says quite loudly, earning him a shush from Hermione. {Well at least that was a better reaction then I was expecting}Quite honestly I thought he was going to have a full blown meltdown, once I told him that we will be studying with the three people he hates more than anyone else in the world.

"Honestly Ron shut up! We're in the library" Hermione bites out obviously have enough of Ron's loud mouth.

"I'm sorry" he says in a whisper looking around to see if anything was looking at us. A few heads turned, but they soon went back to the books in front of them. "It's just...look I know you fancy Malfoy and everything, which I hate that it had to be him, but I won't judge...but... why do we have to be mates with his sidekicks?"

"No one said anything about being mates Ron. Besides it's only for an hour or two. I think you can manage" I say back in a hushed voice not wanting to disturb anyone anymore then we already have.

"He's right Ron you don't have to be best mates, just try and get along" Hermione says not taking her eyes off the advanced charms book she has so close to her face I'm surprised her nose isn't touching the pages.

"What if I don't want to get along with them?" Ron says in a challenging tone, turning his head to the right so he's looking at Hermione.

Hermione snaps her book close so fast it made me jump a little. "Well you have to, so stop your whining" and with that she gets up to go search for another book. With how much she reads I'm pretty sure she's read every book in here and now is just rereading them for fun.

"I'm not whining" Ron quietly says with a small pout.

"Yes you are" I quickly retort. Ron just lets out a dramatic huff and stays quiet until Hermione comes back.

When she does she has a book in her arms that swear is bigger then her. {if I tried to read that I think my brain would burst into flames} Shortly after a small argument between me and Ron I see a head of neat white blonde hair come into the library.

I turn my head to Draco walking in with a not so happy Zabini and a perky Parkinson. I wonder why she's so happy? Maybe she really is going to try and kill us. I wouldn't put it past her really. The girl is the definition of witch.

I offer a small smile to Draco, which he returns while walking over to take the seat beside me. "What a shocker. Draco wants to sit next to the golden boy" says Zabini quite obviously not wanting to be here.

"Shut up Zabini!" Draco grits through clenched teeth. Something tells me that Zabini didn't walk to the library in silence.

"I still don't understand why we are here" Zabini says in an annoyed tone, rolling his eyes at Draco.

"Because he's our friend and he wants us to get along with his boyfriend" Parkinson says while looking at the stack of books in front of us that Hermione has already read.

As soon as the word boyfriend leaves her mouth there was a chocking sound coming from the other side of the table. I look over only to see a wide eyed Ron with his mouth hanging open. "Boyfriend!?!"

"Shush!!" Everyone in the library shushed him as he practically yelled the bloody word. I gave him a stern look, silently telling him to shut the bloody hell up.

"Well of course. You have heard the things they've been up to haven't you?" Parkinson says throwing a sly grin to Draco.

"Please. I beg of you. no more. I don't think I can hear anymore without putting a deaf curse on myself" Zabini whined. The 'things' Parkinson implied had Hermione perk her head up and put down her book with a loud thud. Which means I'm going to die of embarrassment.

Thanks a lot Draco.

"Please do go on. I've heard small things, but Harry never goes into detail" Hermione says inching her way closer to Parkinson, so they can gossip without anyone else hearing what their talking about.

"There is a reason for that" I complain with a pout. I try to change the subject in anyway possible, but I swear the two girls were obsessed with telling each other very intimate details about me and Draco. Mostly the moment we shared in the secret passageway right before coming to the library.

"You told her about that? Why the hell would you tell her that?" I ask glaring at Draco. He just gave me a small smile and a wink, which of course made me blush and the girls coo like Im a child. "Oh shut up" I say while standing up to grab a new book. I didn't really need one, I just wanted to get as far away from them as possible.

Draco's POV

{He is so fucking adorable} I think as I watch him walk away. I know he didn't finish the book he was reading because normally it would take him a fortnight to finish one chapter and I'm assuming since I saw that he was only in the middle of the book when Pansy, Blaise, and I walked in that he only went to get a new book because he was embarrassed.

"Awww look Dracos in love" Blaise says in a mocking tone. I slowly turn my head to him and give him my famous glare before responding.

"Would you like to duel Zabini" I spit his surname like it was venom on my tongue. I can see him take a big gulp and shake his head before picking up a book from the mountain of them on the table.

"Of course he wouldn't. You remember what happened to those Slytherins a year below us when we were in sixth year?" Pansy asks through a fit of giggles. 

"Let's not talk about that now Pansy" I say quickly as I see Harry make his way back to us. That's not exactly a story I want Harry knowing.

"Talk about what?" Harry asks as he takes his seat by my side. I try to silently tell Pansy to shut up, but of course the girl just gives me a mischievous smile and starts doing what she does best. talking.

"Wellll back in sixth year Draco here" she says motioning to me with her hand. I know I can't stop this as I keep my head down and try to not make eye contact with anyone. Especially Harry "Heard that some fifth year Slytherins were going to do some things to Potter, so as the brave and heroic man he is" I roll my eyes as she exaggerates those words. "Beat them bloody and then casted a memory charm on them, so they wouldn't remember anything. Not even their plan to hurt boy wonder"

"Wait a minute are you talking about those two boys that were found in the forbidden forest?" Granger asked.

"Yeah, I'm the one that had to carry them all the way over there" Blaise complained while crossing his arms like a toddler who was just told to go to bed early.

"What do you mean 'carry'? You used a levitation charm" I say scrunching up my eyebrows in confusion.

"Well yes, but it was very difficult to avoid Snape and that nosy Filch" he says trying to defend himself.

"You really did that?" A small, quite voice said beside me. I turn to Harry only to see his eyes are already set on mine. Big, piercing, fucking gorgeous green eyes. I look into them, completely letting them consume me as I slowly nod. I don't know if he will be happy that I protected him or if he will be mad that I didn't let him handle it himself.

I guess my question was answered when I saw the ghost of a smile start to graze his soft lips. I continue to look deep in his eye and was about to lean in when I heard two people clear their throats. LOUDLY. I turn my head, very irritated that I was interrupted only to see a disgusted and horrified looking Blaise and red headed Weasel.

"Are you two forgetting we are in the damn library! With other people around!" Weasley says and when I look around I indeed see some people. Not many, but enough to were there was no chance in me sneaking a kiss.

Fuck.