Chapter 11

I just want to say thank to everyone who has been voting on my chapters it means a lot 🥲 so again thank you and let's get started.

Harry's POV

When I walked in the library I took a look around, but no one was there. I walk around until I see a guy sitting in the window seat. He was reading a book and the golden light was hitting him perfectly, lighting up his thin frame. It almost looked like he had a halo. His skin was pale and his hair was a white blonde.

"Malfoy?" I asked confused. He look at me and gave me a sly grin. He turned his body a little so he could look at me straight on.

"You came" he says more to himself then to me.

"Yeah and now I'm leaving" I turn around and head to the door. When I am about to reach it I hear it lock. I look back and see Malfoy with his wand out, pointing right at the door. {did he just lock me in!?}

"Your not going anywhere" he says while putting his wand away. He gets up from his seat and starts to make his way to me.

"What do you want Malfoy? Why am I here?" I ask when he was only a few feet from me. He puts one hand in his pocket and the other hangs by his side. {damn it why does he look so good today!?}

"Well... you see, I heard something yesterday" he says slowly. I scrunch my eyebrows together in confusion. "Something very...fascinating" He is now standing right in front of me smirking.

"That has nothing to do with what I asked you" I say confused.

"Oh but it does" he looks down at my lips and I can feel my heart speeding up with every second that passes. "Because the thing I heard...was that you think I'm cute" he says and my heart dropped.

I felt my face pale and my eyes widen. {he heard. HE FUCKING HEARD!! what do I do?} I snap back to earth and try to speak. "I-I it's n-not what you think" I say while backing away from him.

"So you lied to your friends?" He asks calmly while walking closer to me. Every inch I make between us he quickly fills. I have no clue what to say, so I search for my wand that was in my jacket. As soon as I have it out I point it at the door. "Expelliarmus" Before I can cast Alohomora my wand goes flying across the room and into Malfoy's  hand.

"Not so fast Potter" he says while putting his and my own wand in his jacket. "We still have some things we need to talk about"

"I have nothing to say" I said gathering every bit of courage I had so I wouldn't stutter. He steps closer to me which's makes me panic and take a step back again. I end up pressing myself to the wall behind me. He puts his hand on the wall right by my head, caging me so I can't get away.

He looks me up and down, licks his lips and smirks. I swallowed thickly staring at his lips. "If you don't want to speak then just listen" he says in a deep and seductive voice. I had to fight the shivers that wanted to shoot down my spine. I look in his eyes and notice they are a lot darker. They are normally like a light grey color but now they are more of a Liquid Mercury.

"When I heard you say I was cute, do you know what the first thought that ran threw my mind was?" He asks looking back at my lips. I shake my head no because I don't really trust my voice right now. He moved closer to me, so he was right by my ear just like yesterday in the dungeon. "I wondered what it would be like to kiss you" he whispered in my ear. I felt his hot breath on my neck, almost making me whimper.

"I wondered what it would be like to push you up against a wall and kiss..lick..and suck on your neck until there was a hickey, that would take weeks to heal" he said slowly, his voice getting gruffer with every word. He licked my earlobe and I had to bit my lip to stop from moaning.

"Would you like that?" He asked leaning back a little so he can look at my face. I slowly let my lip go from between my teeth and Malfoy's eyes shot down to it immediately. My breathing was heavy and my mind was numb. "I asked you a question Potter" I look back to his eyes and he gets closer to my face, so if one of us moves even an inch our lips would touch.

"Do you..want me..to..kiss..you?" he asks slowly. I can feel his breath on my lips with each word. My mind is so fuzzy I don't even think before I whispered the word 'yes'. I can see the shock on Malfoy's face but it was gone as soon as it came. He leaned in quickly but stoped just before our lips touched. I thought he was going to pull away and make fun of me, but not even a second later our lips connected in a sweet and passionate kiss. He pulled away, looked at my lips and smiled. This wasn't like his normal sly grin. No this one was genuine and filled with..happiness?

He quickly grabbed the nap of my neck and pulled me into another kiss. This one was not like the one before it. That one was short and sweet this one was hard and needy, making my hands shoot up. One on the side of his face and the other on his neck. He licked my lip asking for entrance into my mouth and when I denied it, he bit my bottom lip. I gasped and he took the opportunity to slide his tongue in my mouth. Our tongues fought for dominance, which he won pretty easily.

While one of his hands was on the back of my neck, the other was on my hip. Both pulling me closer so there was no room between us. He rubbed my teeth and the walls of my mouth with his tongue. This time I couldn't hold back the little moan that made its way up my throat.  We pulled away from each other needing air, even though I really didn't want the mind numbing kiss to end. We were both breathing really heavy in each other's faces.

Malfoy reached in his jacket and pulled out my wand, handing it to me. I looked up at him a little confused. He looks me up and down and licks his lips before he speaks "I'll see you around Potter" and with that he gives me a wink, unlocks the door and walks out the library.

This is the second time he's left me like this!! {WHY DOES HE KEEP DOING THAT!?!} I look down and see that I'm as hard as a rock.

"fuck"

Well then, what did y'all think? Is there anything I should include or make these chapters longer? this is my first time writing something like this so I'm a little unsure 😕 but I hope you liked it and if you did please vote on it XOXO byeee 😘