twenty four

you were concerned and scared, looking all around the amusement park.

and then someone grabbed your arm, pulling you to the side. you were on the verge of tears from getting panicking.

"y/n, it's okay i'm right here." kenma whispered. you sighed in relief, hugging him.

"sorry for worrying you. i was running away from fangirls. they were nice at first but they tried following me." he explained.

you nodded, understanding. it must be hard.

you knew he disliked running too. he was basically panting for air right now.

"hm....should we go home? i mean you have a scheduled stream and i'll make dinner." you suggested. he slightly frowned.

"well, if that's what you want to do....then sure." he smiled, putting his hood up. he covered his hair and mouth.

you nodded. kenma put his arm around your shoulder, guiding you to the car. it probably looked very suspicious since he was a hooded man, taking you to the car.

this was supposed to be a day where y/n could relax.... kenma thought.

____

"we're here! now go wash up and stream. i'll make dinner." you stretched your arms. kenma hesitated. he opened his mouth to talk but he didn't know what to say.

"uh...i'll make the stream short. so we can make dinner together, okay?" he asked.

smiling, you nodded your head. "sure."

kenma took a long shower and you sat on your bed, relaxing. his stream was probably going to be like 15 minutes.

-

kenma sat down, starting his stream.

[cherrypi3ss0 joined]
[levish0e joined]
[eatingpie joined]
[hisokashourglass]
[kenmasbro joined]
[kuroossideh0e joined]
[kenmakozumeswiffe joined]
[kenmasprickedfinger joined]

[levishoe:] hey kenmaaa
[kenmakozumeswiffe:] heyyy bae what r u playing today? 🤩
[kuroossidehoe:] is kuroo w u??!?
[kenmasprickedfinger:] kenma do u watch anime?!?
[canubeatgoku:] can we see yo gf again 😮😮
[hisokashourglass:] smh what a simp
[chr0llosphatazz:] don't act like u don't simp for hisoka 🙄
[kenmasbro:] y'all never have normal usernames smh 💀

"heyy, kuroo is not with me. and yes i watch anime." kenma answered, playing on his xbox.

[chuuyasdawg:] omg what's ur fav?? mine is bungou stray dogs
[udamnextras:] mine is naruto or bnha [canubeatgoku:] one piece duhhh

"hm...not sure what my favorite anime is. black clover? full metal alchemist? or...my hero academia."

[cherrypi3sso:] ughh taste
[eatingpie:] cmon tell me where's yo gfffff plsss
[kenmakozumeswiffe:] yeahh she hella pretty no wonder she's related to sakusa
[levish0e:] theyre step siblings so they may not b related . 👁
[kenmakozumeswiffe:] oh ig they don't look so similar neways

[cherrypi3sso:] omg lmao ur so good at this game
[cherrypi3sso:] bae
[cherrypi3sso:] marry me?
[cherrypi3sso:] hand in marriage pls
[chrollosphatazz:] give up he got a gf
[hisokashourglass:] LMAOO yeah

"oh yeah, something regarding me and privacy..." kenma softly said.

[canubeatgoku:] what did y'all crazy ppl do
[kenmasprickedfinger:] sigh

"if you guys see me in public i don't mind giving you an autograph or selfie, but if you crowd me or follow me then that's different...i still want privacy." kenma sighed.

[levish0e:] ph no did smt happen today
[kuroossidehoe:] omg i'm so sorry on behalf of them psychos

"today i'm going to cut the stream short. so it won't be as long." he displayed a smile. many people were donating and spamming messages.

you were now scrolling through your phone for recipes. you were also looking in the fridge at the same time so you knew what ingredients you had or didn't have.

"hm....kenma's streaming but i'm not sure what he wants to eat. i can run to the store to get whatever..." you muttered.

"—y/n!" kenma called out from his room. you raised an eyebrow. it could be because he wants something or his viewers do.

"yeah?" you asked, entering the room. he gestured for you to come forth in front of the camera. "the viewers want to see you again."

you laughed. "why?"

[kenmasbro:] woahhh u look so pretty today 😻
[levish0e:] do i want to be y/n or be with y/n
[kenmakozumeswife:] IKRR LMAO
[kuroossidehoe:] yeahh lol

[eatingpie:] yeah she's pretty ig but she stole my husband
[chrollosphatazz:] stfu hoe 🙄 we know u jealous

[canubeatgoku:] ye well i got a gf so 😄
[chuuyasdawg:] did u and yuriosborritos actually get together 💀
[kenmasprickedfinger:] pmg kenma kill them
[levishoe:] he's better than me at this game 😭

[chrollosphatazz:] no duhh he is👋🙄

...

of course after the stream, you two looked through the almost empty fridge. "kenma, we should've shopped..."

he sighed. "you're right. well shit." he facepalmed himself.

"gasp, i have an idea. let's eat ramen? at the convenient store?" you suggested, elbowing him gently.

he shrugged. "sure, why not."

so you and kenma walked to the nearest store, during the middle of the night.

"uh— akaashi? and bokuto?" you widened your eyes. they were at that store, too.

"gasp, hey hey hey y/n!" bokuto jumped to hug you. he was really strong so you felt as if you were going to get squashed.

akaashi bowed. "hey guys."

you waved. "how come you two are hanging out together?"

akaashi laughed. "we haven't seen eachother in a long time so i asked if we could meet up." he answered.

bokuto nodded, holding his chips.

"hey kenma!!" bokuto hugged him, too. kenma made an irritated face but he also looked like he was getting squeezed.

"it's been years and you still can't choose a snack, bokuto." akaashi chuckled.

"hey hey, i picked one. see?" bokuto reasoned.

"say hi to the others for me." you asked bokuto. he nodded, sticking a thumbs up.