twelve - video games w/ kuroo

so you did conclude in the middle of the boss you certainly did like your boss.

now, that wasn't the problem. you wanted to give him something like a gift since he took care of you voluntarily.

"hmm.....what does kenma like....video games, duh y/n." you scolded yourself. but kenma basically had so many video games.

you may end up embarrassing yourself by getting him a double.

"hello?"

"hey kuroo. it's me y/n." you said. kuroo then cackled and hysterically laughed.

weirdo.

"what brings you to call me?" kuroo asked.

"uhm, i need your help. do you have time right now?" you asked. kuroo was up to something on the other line.

"hmm, actually i'm busy right now but if you buy me lunch later, we can talk."

you could feel his smirk and grin through the phone.

"really? really? i have to buy you a meal?" you complained. he just laughed and hung up on you, making your blood boil.

you complied anyhow and texted him the address to a sushi restaurant.

********

"why hello!" kuroo entered the restaurant, sitting next to you.

"ugh, took you long enough!" you complained, rolling your eyes.

"hey, i made as much time for you as possible." he clicked his tongue. he then took out his phone and started looking through it.

"so, why do you need me?" he asked.

"i need help. it's something to do about kenma." you whispered.

"ohohoho, you like kenma?!" kuroo jumped. well, it was obvious and you did like him. but there was no way you were telling kuroo.

"what? no. he's just my boss. i'm just grateful about yesterday." you glared at him.

"ah, okay. sure." kuroo snickered. you gave him one last annoyed glare.

"anyways, do you know what game kenma wants? like a game he doesn't have....? i don't know what to get him." you said.

"hm, no...not really. but i can tell you he'd like to spend time with you instead." kuroo suggested.

"if this is one of your schemes to get me rejected i'm going to snap your neck."

"rejected? so you do like him." kuroo snarled.

"what? no. rejected as in—"

"y/n likes kenma. y/n likes her boss. y/n likes pudding head." kuroo teased. you then smacked the back of his head, making him shut up.

"i've dealt with 3 people like you at a time. don't think you can easily tease me like that." you threatened.

"woah, okay okay."

after eating, the both of you walked over to a video game store. the one that has plenty of choices.

"so, i have watched kenma's streams before. he did say what kind of games he likes." you muttered to yourself, picking one up.

"he already has that." kuroo interrupted.

"this too?" you picked another one.

"yep."

as you picked up other ones, apparently he had them. you got suspicious but knew you should trust him at the same time.

he knows kenma the most.

"hey! do you even know if he has these games!?" you yelled at kuroo.

"ouch, geez! i'm sure he does. i've seen it before and these are on the top shelf." kuroo explained himself.

"sigh, okay. let's go to another aisle."

you finally regained inner peace.

"does he have any of these games?" you asked.

"not sure, but he has most of these."

you started to get annoyed at frustrated. kuroo could see your twitching eyebrow.

"hey, you're like tsukki!" kuroo laughed.

"tsukki? gasp, tsukki! how's he doing?"

you suddenly beamed of memories and excitement of when you pissed him off. kuroo just laughed.

"not sure. but how are you going to confess to kenma?" he asked.

"hey! just because i like him doesn't mean i'll confess." you retorted.

little did you know kenma walked into the store a while ago and was watching you two arguing.

he just smiled as his cat eyes watched you.

"hmm, that's unfortunate. you should do it anyways or you'll never get over him." kuroo yawned.

"pfft. i'll do it when the times right, you dipshat."

"dipshat. how child friendly." he sarcastically said.

"now that, sounds like tsukki." you laughed and so did kuroo.

yes. kenma did get jealous again. but he thought nothing of it since you said you did like him.

"sigh, i don't think i can do anything related to video games. i'll make it up to him tomorrow." you gave in.

"ah, okay. but you better make sure it's something that doesn't take up a lot of energy." kuroo nagged.

"hm, i already have something in mind." you groaned.

*******

"hello? kenma~" you sang, entering his office. he wasn't spotted on the couch or his desk, though.

"huh? kenma where are you..."

as you turned to your right there kenma was sleeping on the ground, hugging his knees.

does he sleep here or something?

"kenma? k-kenma..." you shook him awake. 

"huh, hm?" he sat up, scratching his hair.

"i was wondering if you want to come on a trip with me this weekend?" you asked.

"a trip? what trip." he listened. you were surprised and excited. he didn't say no. yet.

"that's a surprise. i'll pay for the train fare, tickets, lunch, everything. just come with me, yeah?" you asked, hoping he'd say yes.

"hmmm..." he thought. you clapped your hands together and basically begged him, closing your eyes.

you were squatting since he was sitting down.

"fine, sure." he smiled. (the sleepy eyed type of grin/smirk)

"alright! meet me at the station to miyagi at 10 on saturday." you said.

"miyagi? so we're going far." he assumed.

"yep."