twenty one - daichi

you and kenma arrived at his house and he had no idea what to do. he didn't know if he should just ask you what you wanted to do.

"y/n, what do you uh....want to do?" he asked.

you thought to yourself. kenma likes video games...so maybe he likes movies?

"want to watch a movie?" you asked. kenma jumped onto the couch. "what movie?"

you shrugged. "can you watch scary movies?" you asked. if he could, that would be interesting. you wanted to watch a scary movie but couldn't do it alone.

"uh, yeah." he said. you clapped and cheered.

"okay, great! want to pick a movie?" you offered. he shook his head. "you can pick it."

so you did. a scary one that you always wanted to watch. but never had the chance to. you also made popcorn for the both of you.

"are you good at watching scary things?" he asked as you brought the popcorn to the couch. you sat down. "nope. that's why i asked if you wanted to watch one."

"oh, it's just as i thought." he said. you gave him a weird look. "what?"

"you don't look like you can watch scary things." he told you.

you scoffed: "okay, okay. let's just start the movie." you said turning it on.

then, the movie started.

_

"kuroo—"

kuroo groaned. "what now? why are you calling again?" he asked annoyed. he was receiving another phone call.

"she's persistent."

"who?" kuroo asked.

"y/n's claim-to-be-mom?"

kuroo then sighed in exhaust. your mother was not giving up. "does she really want to talk to me?"

"yeah. just talk to her and pretend you don't know anything." the phone said. kuroo rolled his eyes.

"fine."

so that is what kuroo did. almost was the end of him because that women was going to the police to look for her.

"i better go tell kenma." kuroo said getting into his car.

_

"kenma!" you said hiding behind his arm and closing your eyes. this movie was actually pretty terrifying.

"eugh." kenma said.

he wasn't hiding, but he didn't seem not afraid. he had a little scared look on his face.

"kenma, i thought you said you were able to watch scary movies?" you laughed.

"oh, shut up i can." he squinted.

another jumpscare popped up and you screamed. kenma closed his eyes for a second. "y/n, your pulling me too much."

"sorry." you said loosening your grip. you stopped pulling, too.

then you could hear actual footsteps in the house. the lights were off though. and there was a shadow.

once the shadow came to the light the both of you hugged while yelling.

"chill, guys. it's kuroo?" he pointed out.

"sigh, oops." you said pausing the movie. kuroo looked at the tv then back to you two.

"were you guys watching a scary movie?!" kuroo asked in disbelief. you nodded your head. "kenma, you can't watch scary movies."

"i can."
"you can't."
"i can."
"you can't."
"i can."
"you c—"

you interrupted them. "what brings you here?"

"ah yes. well about that. your mom was very persistent with me so i eventually spoke to her. i don't usually talk to random people, but.....she's also going to the police to search for you."

your jaw dropped. why did that woman care so much?

"can we call daichi right now?" you asked. both of them nodded.

"hello?"

"daichi!" you cheered.

"hey y/n. i'm guessing there's a problem?"

"yeah....uhm, what should i do if my mom who kicked me out a few years ago wants to talk, but i don't?"

"a—"

"and she's going to the police to look for me."

"well. i think you should just try and end things with her. talk to her, and tell her everything you need to. so she'll stop." daichi advised.

"hm....good idea. thanks."

you even asked ennoshita after since he was pretty good with advice.

"yeah, daichi's right. you can try and end things while you two talk." he said.

"oh, thanks ennoshita."

"so, is it settled?" kenma asked. you nodded. "i'm going to talk to my mom."

then kuroo jumped in. "she told me her contact number if i found you, so you can try and text her to meet somewhere." kuroo suggested.

you nodded.

"well, time to meet my mom."