twenty three - lost??

you were taking a nap in the car, leaning your head against the window. kenma's window was open on the other hand.

he was taking you somewhere 'relaxing' where you could take your mind off your mom.

although you already have since it's been a week. you were completely done with her and put her in the past.

you were going to do as you wished in your life.

"sigh....i want to sleep." kenma yawned. he squinted, keeping his eyes on the road.

you were like half awake until a nice breeze hit your face.

you sat up straight and looked at kenma.

"want to switch? i'll drive." you offered, looking at the gps. he didn't take his eyes off the road. "are you sure? you're not tired?"

you nodded. "you look more tired than me."

_

of course y'all switched and now you were driving. kenma sat in the backseat, falling asleep while playing games.

then, kenma got a call. but it was a call connected to the gps.

"answer it." kenma said, getting up. you nodded. you pressed the button and heard instant yelling.

and what a surprise. it was kuroo and yaku arguing.

"shush! hey kenma! hinata wants you to sponsor him again." kuroo said. he was speaking so close to the mic.

"kenma?" you turned to look at him. he was really dozing off. kuroo then paused.

"y/n? what are ya doing there?"

"i'm driving. we're going somewhere."

"ooh, nice!" yaku said. you could tell they were fighting for the phone.

"uhh....tell them that—"

"yawn i'll do it. now let me sleep." kenma said, switching positions. (switching up positions for youuuu 🦦 sry i had to do that)

"you heard the man." you told kuroo and yaku. "alright. enjoy yo trip!" yaku cheered. then, they hung up.

you sighed in relaxation, feeling a little bored. you didn't want to play music in the car that could possibly wake kenma up.

you had no idea where you were driving to, but according to the gps, you two were going to an amusement park.

your face then lit up and you were trying not to scream.

you parked into the garage and left the car to wake kenma up.

"kenma~" you said, poking him. he budged slightly. "kenma—"

"i'm awake, i'm awake." he yawned, stretching. you took the chance and jumped onto him, hugging him.

"hm?"

"thank you so much for bringing me to an amusement park."

he smiled and rested his hand on your back. "its no problem."

"okay, we're riding the water ride first—" you said, dragging kenma into the amusement park at a fast pace.

"hold your horses." kenma complained.

_

you sat down on the bench. "alright kenma let's rest a little before going on another ride."

kenma laughed while panting for air. "now you're tired?.....you must have a lot of stamina."

he sat down next to you.

"kenma? i'll get a drink. you said waving your hands. you slouched, getting off the bench.

"okay, can you get me soda?" you nodded. before walking off you turned around. "ya better stay there. i don't know my way around."

"okay, okay, now go get the drinks." he smiled.

you nodded and walked away, to the food shops nearby. they most likely had soda.

"sigh, i'm so glad kenma brought me here. i'm having so much fun." you muttered to yourself.

LATER—

"kenma! i got your sod— a.......kenma?" you were holding both drinks in your hand.

he wasn't sitting down on the bench.

"huh? what? where is he?!" you frantically put down the drinks on the bench.

okay, wheres my phone, where's my phone.

you patted down your pockets, finding your phone.

you instantly called him.

but he didn't answer.

did he get kidnapped?!

or abducted by fangirls??

you started walking around the amusement park, looking for him. you were almost convinced he left.

hey, uhmmmm so if y'all didn't know, i have lack of motivation & inspiration for this story. i'm don't have ideas either. and i don't usually plan my stories, i just go with the flow. that's my fault i'll admit.

this chapter was sloppy, i'm sorry <3

i'm sorry, i just feel as if this isn't my best work.

as i said, i can only work through my own flow, or else i'll end up writing trashier chapters. i will come back to this story when i have ideas, or just discontinue/unpublish it

and as of now, i only have motivation for an upcoming bnha book. i'll enjoy writing it more & it will probably be better than the chapters in this story.