twenty - tea

"god, do these people not stop talking about me and y/n being step siblings." sakusa rolled his eyes.

"like, keep the drama rolling." he added.

"you're one to talk, omi omi. you'd be talking about the same thing for days." atsumu cackled. sakusa squinted. "that's because it was disgusting."

hinata chuckled. "why do we get those comments, too?"

bokuto shrugged. "probably because sakusa's in our team and y/n used to be our manager and assistant.....but on the bright side. we are going viral!"

atsumu laughed. "sigh, yup. i kinda wish she was still our manager.." atsumu pouted.

hinata and bokuto nodded in agreement. so did sakusa.

"well, at least she's happy with kenma now." atsumu rested his head on the table. bokuto gasped in realization.

"atsumu— did you like y/n?"

hinata and sakusa turned to face him, too. atsumu showed a little panic & distress, but sighed.

"yes...."

bokuto and hinata felt bad for atsumu. they looked at eachother and then at atsumu again, comforting him.

sakusa continued to scroll through his phone.

_

"so, you're telling me that if a lady who claims to be y/n's mom asks me for her address, i say no?" kuroo clarified with kenma.

"yeah. if you give her y/n's address you're going to be in big trouble." kenma threatened.

kuroo showed a little shock in his face. kenma was showing that he really did like & care for you.

"alright alright, and this is because her mom and her have issues which she is not ready to talk about?" kuroo asked.

kenma nodded once again.

"alright, but if it gets worse you should talk to daichi." kuroo suggested.

"daichi? why?"

"he's good with advice & support. but ennoshita is also good with advice..." kuroo rubbed his chin.

kenma squinted. "yeah, okay alright."

kuroo and kenma were in kenma's office talking about what to do and stuff like that. meanwhile, you were busy dodging reporters and running errands.

it was like a workout everyday.

"i should save up for a bat. baseball maybe...or a regular plastic one.." you sarcastically told yourself, running.

you were running out of breath and energy.

"i'm finally here.....at the building." you panted, holding onto your knees.

on the elevator, you met kuroo. "kuroo! hey, what you doing here?" you asked.

he waved. "oh, i was just talking to kenma. how are you— did you just work out? you're sweating." he scanned your body.

"yeah."long story." you patted his shoulder.

"alright. well i'll get going now. bye!" he waved.

you waved. "b—bye..." you said.

when you got into kenma's office he was already streaming something. so you quietly exited, leaving him to game & stuff.

there was nothing you could really do in the mean time except get some food. so you went back to the elevator and to the parking lot.

"i should get kenma something, too......." you said getting into the car. you started the engine and began to drive.

you were going to a bakery. to probably get apple pie and maybe something for him to drink.

_

"kenma, you should take her on a date." fukunaga suggested.

kenma wrinkled his forehead. "take her out? cant i take her in? i don't wanna go outside. we did that like 2 weeks ago." kenma sighed.

fukunaga laughed through the phone. "sure. i guess. you are kenma, and she likes you. so you do you." fukunaga suggested.

"sigh, okay." kenma actually wanted to clear your head from your mom.

after he ended the call, he thought about it. what would you want to do? you liked baking, watching anime...

kenma only knew how to play video games.

knock

"kenma....i bought apple pie." you said, putting the bag onto his desk. he looked excited. the kenma-excited. not the cheerful excited.

"thanks." he said taking a bite. you smiled. "no problem, kenma." you said relaxing on his couch.

"do you want to hang out today?" kenma got out. you raised both eyebrows but then grinned. "sure! do you wanna hang out at home?" she asked.

'thank god.' kenma thought to himself while nodding.