thirteen - miyagi

that weekend, you packed your bag. you took an extra change of clothes just in case you ended up getting lost or stuck.

you also notified kenma to do the same.

you had to meet him at the station by 10 and it was 9:19.

"hm, i have everything. my phone, money, sunscreen, clothes, water...." you checked.

after the final check, you left your house.
__________

"kuroo, what do i pack?" kenma asked.

"what do you mean what do you pack? pack water, keys, money, clothes, sunscreen, band aids, medicine..." kuroo listed.

"woah woah, slow down." kenma complained.

"kenma! kenma!!" you called out to him, spotting him at the station.

"oh, hey." he waved. you ran up to him looking at his backpack.

phew, he did pack something.

"okay, so where to?" he asked.

"shhh, first we get tickets. cmon." you grabbed his wrist and dragged him to the booth thingy.

you purchased two tickets to miyagi. about 3-4 hours away.

"sigh, 4 hours?" you muttered to yourself. however that did give you enough time to talk to him.

"y/nnnn. where are we going?" he asked, brushing shoulders with you.

"it's a surprise, how many times do i have to tell you? trust me, you'll like it." you patted his shoulder.

he gave you a skeptical face.

dammit, i have to make sure he enjoys this. i hope he doesn't mind.

"you brought sunscreen, right?" you asked. kenma nodded.

"good!" you said. kenma then put on a mask since he didn't like it when his fans recognized him.

he'd be glad to give them an autograph but they kind of made him anxious.

"oh, here's our train." you told him.

both of you got on the train and sat next to eachother. of course, you got your tickets checked.

last stop..is our stop.

there were a few other people there.

"so, kenma....how come you don't go outside often? and why were you sleeping on the ground..?" you questioned.

"hmm. well i don't go outside because i dislike getting tired.....and i was sleeping on the ground because i was tired." kenma answered.

"well, i'm surprised you came. you knew about the things i told you to pack..."

"well...i don't mind coming to the trip, with you." kenma looked down hiding his blush.

you blushed, too. you tried your best to hide it with your hands.

"aw, you look like a cute couple!" an old lady complimented on the seats near you. this made you turn redder. kenma was just looking at you, chuckling.

"we...uhm...aren't a couple..." you said.

"oh. i'm sorry. i just assumed because you two were blushing and going on a trip with eachother." the lady apologized.

"n-no, it's okay!" you waved your hands.

"it's not like you'd mind dating me." kenma whispered into your ear. your eyes widened and you only blushed harder.

that's a first.

"did i hear that correctly? you said that..?!" you turned to look at him.

"yeah. i was just teasing, you know. and you're really red." he pointed at you.

"hey, don't tease me about things like that do you think this is funny!" you yelled getting defensive. kenma's eyes were wide opened.

he's never seen you like that before. excluding MSBY.

(ò,ó) (눅.눅)

"anyways, would you date?" you asked kenma, changing the subject. you personally wanted to know what he felt.

"i wouldn't mind, but i prefer not to..." kenma shyly said.

"what? why?"

"well, i'm not good at relationships. im easily tired, too. i wouldn't be fit for one...." kenma sighed.

that kinda hurted though. should i still confess??

"why'd you ask?" kenma tilted his head.

"oh, nothing. nothing." you said, staring at the window.

well i can't fret now. i have to just make sure he enjoys this trip. even if he rejects me, i still have to make it up to him.

you drifted off to sleep, not knowing what to tell him.
your head landed on his shoulder.

he was surprised at first, but he let you sleep on his shoulder. he didn't mind, and was playing video games.

she's cute.

kenma smiled at the thought. he then got immediately shocked at what he thought. his heart was beating faster, too.

"what is this...." he whispered to himself. he had some feelings for you, but he never actually had a thought about you like that.

maybe i should sleep too.

kenma rested his head onto yours and started to doze off.

*******

"kenma! kenma?! this is the last stop, we have to get off now." you gently shook him awake.

"okay, okay." he got up and put his video game into his backpack. you took your back and so did he.

once y'all got off the train, you whipped out a map and started to point at the bus stop.

"hm? we're riding a bus?" kenma asked.

"yep! to head to the next location. are you hungry yet?" you asked. kenma just shrugged making you confused. you could hear kenma's stomach growl though.

"here, eat this." you gave him a banana.

"no thanks." he didn't take his eyes off.

"no thanks?"