twenty five (LAST)

hey uh so i definitely lost my spark with this story but i'm not going to unpublish it or drop it just in case anyone wants to read it. (sorry)

_________

"hey, y/n? want to play minecraft with me?" kenma asked you, stretching next to you on the couch.

you nodded. "sure, why not?"

he chose to play on his desktop while you played on your (your device). kenma walked over to the room where his desktop was, expecting you to join him.

you got up too, heading to kenma's room. you were going to play next to him. you also had your own setup in there with your electionrics.

"so what are we going to do?" you asked turning it on. as you did that, kenma gave you an answer. "—uh, i guess i just want to show you something."

you smiled, nudging him. "alright, i look forward to it."

once your device turned on and you were ready, you joined kenma. what he built was (anything that makes you laugh).

you laughed, and kenma softly chuckled. because of his recently busy schedules, kenma wasn't able to hang out with you as much.

you were fine with it though. usually when you two got home, both of you were exhausted.

"hey, i also tried to build your face." kenma said to you.

once you saw it, you let out a laugh. it wasn't great but it was pretty funny to you. "hey, even lev could do better than that." you rolled your eyes, smiling.

kenma furrowed his eyebrows in disbelief. "how dare you. he doesn't even know how to play minecraft." he said in his defense.

you laughed and kenma sighed, rolling his eyes. letting loose, he cracked a smile and attempted to tickle you with one hand.

you began to laugh and kenma was laughing too. "hey, we should really eat lunch. it's 4 pm." kenma said, looking at the clock.

you gasped. "oh damn....you're right. what do you want to eat?"

"what do you want to eat?" kenma asked. you wrinkled your forehead.

sighing, kenma gave in. "okay whatever let's have (food)." you clapped in agreement.

____

"the hell, atsumu? you missed your set again." sakusa complained, rolling his eyes. atsumu wiped the sweat on his forehead away.

bokuto and hinata ran up to atsumu. "oh right, maybe you shouldn't have practiced while you were sick. now you're tired." hinata scolded him.

sakusa angrily turned to him. "again? don't you ever learn?"

"whatever, practice makes perfect." atsumu argued. there was a short and awkward silence between the team.

bokuto cackled. "i haven't heard anyone say that since highschool."

hinata agreed and they both broke down into laughter. the other teammates laughed, too. sakusa held it in, also thinking it was funny. atsumu immediately turned to them and yelled at them.

"shhhhh! shut yer trap. my tosses will be perfected so be patient."

sakusa slightly flinched. "god, lower your voice."

hinata's phone buzzed and he cheered. "guys! y/n sent me a photo of them and kenma. look." hinata held up the phone and bokuto took a glance.

"awww, that's nice. the food looks good, too."

atsumu grabbed hinata's wrist so the phone would face him. he was being a little salty. sakusa walked away, wanting to continue practice.

after practice they were planning to have some big highschool reunion. and a lot of people were coming.

bokuto gasped, still gazing at the photo. "woahhh, kenma's smile is so...warm—"

"guys, hurry up! we have to go to that reunion soon." sakusa said, shaking bokuto by the shoulders. bokuto was surprised since he could've sworn sakusa walked away.

the reunion was being held at kenma's house.

"woahh, i keep forgetting how big your house is." hinata said. kenma laughed. "shouyou, you've been here before."

"y/n!" daichi greeted you, coming inside. you walked over to him and sugawara who was next to him.

"oh guys, how are you?"

"oh, it's going great actually—"

the calm reunion soon became one loud party once yamamoto and kuroo came inside of the house.

daichi's cheerful expression dropped once he heard kuroo talk. he knew they were loud asf.

"kenma, did you notice your ceiling isn't that tall? i can reach it easily." lev bragged.

kenma rolled his eyes. "oh shut up giraffe."

(END)

ty for reading this mediocre story, i rlly appreciate it. :)