𝚈𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝙽𝚎𝚠 𝙱𝚘𝚢𝚏𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚍

[Eyyy smut baby!]
[[Also, most words I've ever wrote, a total of 2103 words]]

Tommy knew he left at the right time as soon as he heard the quiet laughter, then the sound of blankets being moved around. He climbed up the ladder, looking at Techno, who was reading a book outside by the door. Walking over, Tommy sighed.

"How'd it go?"

"Fine. They weren't doing anything, though just based off the sounds I heard, they are now. But, Schlatt said they were 'just talking' and that I 'shouldn't assume that he had his dick up Wilbur's ass' and then he basically told me to fuck off. So yeah. It went fine."

Techno chuckled, flipping the page of his book, staring down at the word filled pages.

"That's interesting Tommy. Did you actually assume they were having sex? They are ghosts, I don't know if they even can."

Tommy gagged slightly, playfully glaring at Techno.

"Eww no. I'll tell you what I told them; I'm too busy thinking about women to care about what Schlatt's doing to Wilbur's ass."

That got a laugh out of Technoblade, Tommy smiling, feeling a little triumphant that he made this usually stone cold man laugh a little.

The light mood dropped as soon as Techno got a message on his receiver.

"It's from Dream."

He whispered. He stood straight up, looking at Tommy.

"Hide. Quickly. Dream knows where I am and he's coming to search for you."

-——-—-——-—-—-——-——-—-——-—-—-——-——-

Wilbur knew he was fucked as soon as Tommy left the room, just based off the look Schlatt gave him. Leaning closer to the grey ghost, the hybrid smiled.

"Wilbur. Listen. I have a little temporary solution to our little ghost problem."

He pulled out a vial of blood red liquid, shaking it slightly. Wilbur stared at it, intrigued.

"Listen, lover boy. This right here could turn us both human again for three hours, exact. If you want, we could use it right now and fuck, or I could take it back down to Hell for us to use later. It's up to you."

Wilbur bit the inside of his cheek, looking back at the vial. He doesn't know what he would use it for later, and he and Schlatt had already gotten this far, so why should they stop now? Wilbur tapped his foot against the ground, still trying to decide.

"Um... let's use it now. We had got this far, why stop now?"

Schlatt smiled, standing straight up. He tossed the vial to Wilbur, who caught it with ease.

"I'm liking your attitude. Drink half of it, then hand it back to me."

Wilbur smiled as well. He held it up, before placing it against his transparent lips, tipping it back. He felt the liquid meet his tongue, the taste quiet odd. It was sweet, like candy, but also had a sort of metal addition to it. He stopped at what he assumed to be half way, handing it to Schlatt.

The hybrid stared at it, before doing the same as Wilbur, drinking the rest of the liquid, before tossing the empty vial on the ground. Wilbur watched, prepared for it to shatter, surprised when it sunk into the ground instead.