𝙱𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙻𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝𝚜

[Hey dudes and gals and everyone in between. Mr. Author here. Just wanted to quickly advertise my alt account. I'm posting a story on there soon, so if you like my content, I suggest it :] Marturos  is the account. Anyway, back to the story.//]

Wilbur had ended up staying with Alex, Fundy and Eret. Those three had decided to stay together, after Schlatt's multiple attacks directed towards two of the men in the group.

Currently, all four men were laughing, joking around. Alex was holding a glass of wine, though he was only twenty years old, and Eret had one as well. Fundy was laying down on one of the many beds, Wilbur giggling, being slightly tipsy.

Though not all of them had something to drink, they were all acting slightly drunk. Giggling, loud laughing, slurred words, and sluggish movements were all very clearly there.

Wilbur giggled, dangling off the bed slightly. Alex said something that was barley audible and indistinguishable, the four of them going quiet, before bursting into laughter.

Eret, who was sat on the windowsill, almost broke the window by slamming their hand into it. Fundy  fell off the bed, yelping. Alex burst out laughing again, Wilbur phasing through the bed to lay next to Fundy.

The four men spent their night singing, drinking, laughing, and talking.

Around 2:45, Alex begun to talk about Schlatt with Wilbur.

"So, when I dated Schlatt, he was always drunk. I got used to him slamming me against the desk, then fucking me senseless. One time, he threatened to bend me over the podium on the stage in L'manberg and fuck me in front of the crowd."

Wilbur snickered, leaning against Alex.

"He told me that he'd do the same thing."

The Brit slurred out, giggling. Alex giggled as well, the two leaning against each other. Eret and Fundy came back into the room, the fox immediately falling asleep on his bed, Eret, looked at the two, smiling.

"It's time to sleep, you two."

"Ahh, come on dad!"

Alex groaned, Wilbur laughing at his comment. Eret rolled their eyes, picking up the smaller male, who struggled in his grip. The curly haired person laid Alex down on the bed, pulling the covers over his body.

"Wilbur, you too."

"Alrioght"

The ghost floated up, walking over to one of the beds, laying down. Eret smiled, petting his hair.

"Goodnight, Wil."

"Night, Eret!"

They smiled, flipping the lever, turning the lights off. They left the room, closing the door. Wilbur closed his eyes, drifting off to sleep.

———————————————————————————

Wilbur's eyes shot open, sitting up. He was on a stage, everyone in the DreamSMP sitting in the crowd, their mouths sewn shut, their eyes buttons.

He shakily stood up, noticing how he couldn't float, then noticing that he was human. He squinted, the blinding lights burning his eyes.

Suddenly, Wilbur was pulled back, high pitched giggling coming from his left, evil chuckling coming from his right. He was let go, watching as two men materialized next to him.

The one on his left wore a white mask, a smile carved on it, golden freckles decorating the sides of it. Golden horns decorated with golden jewels came out of  fluffy white hair. The one on his right wore a similar black mask with red splatters where the freckles would be, with a frown etched into it. Fluffy brown hair had two dark grey horns protruding from it, decorated with red jewels.

They spoke in unison, their voices mixing together, piercing Wilbur's ears. It was pleasant, but also cruel. Smooth, but rough, and it hurt the Brit's ears to the tenth degree.

The stage suddenly melted away, Wilbur finding himself stuck between the two men. The masks remained on their faces, both wearing white suits. They had the Brit pinned between their bodies.

The one with the black mask grabbed Wilbur's waist, the one with the white mask doing the same.

"Wilbur~"

They both smiled, the Brit whimpering in fear.

"Wilbur, we love you."

The one with the white mask whispered, his voice slightly higher than the other.

"You know that, don't you?"

Wilbur stayed silent, only speaking up when the man in the black mask squeezed his waist.

"Schlatt, I... you know I don't want this anymore."

"Wilbur."

"Wilbur."

"We love you."

"And you know we love you."

"Everything we do,"

"It's been for you."

Wilbur felt his breath speed up. The two men were pressing themselves closer to him, their voices becoming more hypnotic, more dizzying. He tried to push them away, only to be met with lips connecting to his own, and lips connected to his neck.

He wanted to wake up, but at the same time, he didn't. His mind refused to make itself up, simultaneously wanting to love Schlatt, but also push him away.

The hands on his body moved around, the two men that had Wilbur pinned smiling as they allowed their palms to travel the Brit's body.

"Say you love us, Wilbur."

"I-"

Wilbur suddenly shot straight up in his bed.

He gripped the blankets on his body, looking around. Schlatt wasn't anywhere to be seen, only Alex and Fundy, both asleep still.

The sun had only started to rise as Wilbur got up. He stumbled down the stairs, looking at the mirror that sat at the bottom of the steps.

It took him a moment to process what he was seeing.

His skin wasn't transparent, his clothes slightly drenched in sweat. His hair no longer floated around and he stuck to the ground. He leaned closer, trying to figure out whether this was real or not.

But, as he studied his skin, he noticed a bruise on the lower left part of his neck. He didn't have that the prior night, as ghosts can't get hickeys.

So, he wondered, where did it come from?