𝚂𝚊𝚒𝚗𝚝 𝙱𝚎𝚛𝚗𝚊𝚛𝚍

"Just.. tell me about this guy you met."
-
"Well, he had a nice New York accent and fluffy brown hair. He also had two big ram horns sticking out of this head."

"Wil, what did he talk about?"

"Well, he spoke about you, Tommy.."
-
"Me..?"
-——-—-——-—-—-——-——-—-——-—-—-——-——-

Wilbur stared at the man who just spoke, his eyes catching a few details, like the odd, black liquid that stained his lower lip and chin. His brown hair had been strewn over his glazed eyes. His fingertips seemed to have the same black liquid covering them.

He smiled at Wilbur, his teeth sharp and clean, despite the fact the man looked like he had been through Hell itself. The two stared at each other, Wilbur's anxiety levels slowly increasing.

Fundy looked out from under the kitchen table, anger present on his face. Grabbing his sword, he slowly got up, sneaking towards the man. He raised the blade, when the brown haired man turned around, Fundy jumping back in surprise. The man kept a smile on his face.

"Fundy! My favorite little... fox"

He gritted his teeth, spitting the words out like a snake, covering them in a layer of venom, that was so evident that Fundy winced, staring at him. Alex slowly emerged from behind the plant, quickly and quietly to the front door, only to have it slammed in his face.

"Alex! My main man! What's it like serving under a child?"

The smile remained, but the layer of hatred on his words was clearly there. Alex stared at him, worry and horror on his face, as he stood still, frozen.

"S-Schlatt, I... we.. Tommy's not..."

Alex was attempting to get his words out without choking on air, though that was clearly failing. He looked so scared of this man, Schlatt. Wilbur heard that name before, but can't remember where.

Schlatt leaned towards him, his tie dangling away from his chest. He cupped his goat-like ear, looking at Alex with his glazed eyes.

"Well? Spit your words out! I want to hear what you have to say!"

Alex's legs were visibly shaking, as he clawed at the door handle. He was not okay with what he had gotten into. Schlatt took a step towards him, that ugly, evil smile stuck on his face. Alex yelped, jiggling the doorknob more.

Schlatt continued to walk towards the distressed man, before Wilbur decided to stop it. He grabbed Schlatt's arm, tugging him back. The cruel smile melted off his face, looking up at Wilbur. Alex crawled over to Technoblade, who stood ready to fire at Schlatt, even if the fireworks failed to do anything.

Eret had grabbed onto Fundy, pulling him back, trying to get the fox-man to calm down. Ph1lza, and Dream pulled out their weapons, aiming them at the demon in front of them. Schlatt continued to stare at Wilbur, his glazed eyes burning into his grey ones.

"Let go of me, Soot."

"No. I, frankly, don't remember who you are, but I can't have Alex freaking out. You clearly aren't a good man."

Schlatt stared up at the fellow spirit, anger present in his eyes. He grabbed Wilbur's calf, staring up at him.

"You'll let me go right now, Wilbur. Or you're not gonna be the only one who's dead."