𝙻𝚒𝚝𝚝𝚕𝚎 𝙳𝚊𝚛𝚔 𝙰𝚐𝚎

"He was interesting. He was pretty weird too."
-
"..."

"Tommy?"

"H-huh? Oh, sorry, Wil, I just zoned out."
-
"A-ah... okay."
-——-—-——-—-—-——-——-—-——-—-—-——-——-

The rain and wind pounded against the doors and windows. Tommy was huddled up on his couch, a book in hand. He wasn't one for reading. It was fine, but fighting was so much better.

He was startled by the sudden knocking on his door. Tommy stood up, walking over to the door. He opened it, greeted by Tubbo.

"Tubbo? What're you doing here? You should be at ho-"

Tommy halted his sentence, hearing Tubbo's panicked breathing, and seeing his hand gripping his side. His face was an expression of fear and horror.

"Tubbo, are you okay?"

"Tommy, Wilbur said it wouldn't hurt me! He said it wouldn't hurt me!"

Tommy's breath hitched, staring at the brown haired boy. He quickly brought Tubbo into his home, holding his best friend in his arms. He sat him down, staring at him.

"Tubbo, what happened?"

"I-I-I... I was just relaxing, and... and... it came out of nowhere. T-t-the crossbow... the light... it just hit me!"

Tubbo pulled up his shirt, revealing a large wound in his side. Tommy stared at it, before quickly walking over to his phone. He dialed a number, quietly waiting. The person eventually answered.

"Yeah, get everyone over here. I know who it is. Tubbo is really badly injured. Yeah."

Tommy put the phone down, walking back over to Tubbo, grabbing his shoulders.

"It's gonna be okay, Tubbo. Just breathe."

The duo sat on the couch, Tommy comforting the smaller boy, who was sobbing, clutching his body in pain. The rest of the town soon arrived, Dream and Techno leading them, weapons in hand.

"You said you know who's been attacking us?"

Alex asked, peaking out from the crowd. Tommy stood up, nodding. He gestured to Tubbo, who then explained what had happened to him, getting a couple gasps. Tommy then spoke up, getting stares from the group.

"So, based off those things I have a reason to believe that the ghost we're dealing with is Schlatt. It's literally only things he would do! And listen, how did he die? Alcohol poisoning and a heart attack! I...I feel like everyone knew this already. I'm just making it more obvious."

Tommy sighed, rubbing his arms. He looked around, his eye catching Wilbur's concerned face. The temperature seemed to severely drop, members of the small crowd, shivering. Wilbur looked around, worry on his face.

"Wil..?"

"There's something here, Tommy."

Wilbur's eyes darted towards the stairs, staring at them. His ghostly body seemed to phase in and out of existence. This happened often when he became incredibly worried or emotionally unstable.

"I can't identify what it is."

His voice was shaking, the storm outside getting progressively worse. Tubbo clung onto the couch, turning towards the stairs. The group behind Tommy had pulled out their weapons, pointing them towards the stairs.