𝚂𝚊𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚎 𝚂𝚘𝚕𝚞𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗

[[Just two ghost buds making out on a bed]]
[[Also, more angst coming back, because Alex needs a hug]]

And just like that, Schlatt had seemingly disappeared. Tommy went through a two week depression arc, yet Schlatt was nowhere to be found.

Wilbur looked high and low, searching for his fellow spirit, failing to find any sign of him. Eventually, Wilbur just camped out near Technoblade's house. He stayed under the home, though, as snow could quite possibly kill him.

The grey ghost flopped back down on the bed he had gotten so used to laying on, staring at the stones, tracing the patterns he had memorized. It was a rather quiet morning, the snow outside crunching, as Tommy and Techno walked around, possibly discussing their plans for getting the discs back.

He sighed, rolling over, running his finger over the baby blue blankets. Wilbur had been so bored lately. He closed his grey, colorless eyes, dreaming of the man he missed so dearly. He could hear his charming laugh, a sound that echoed in his mind.

Wilbur covered his face, groaning. It wasn't fair. Where in the bloody hell did that goat of a man disappear to? Sure, he could've been sent back to Hell, though Wilbur didn't want that to be a possibility, or he could've just been ghosting Wilbur.

The ghost snickered at his pun, combing his hands through his desaturated hair. He closed his eyes again, fantasizing about that face he had grown to adore. Past memories of the two had resurfaced, like the time they got stuck on a island together, with the water rising every five minutes.

He remembered the constant flirting, the bickering, the making up. All he wanted right now was to kiss his sharp jawline, maybe go as far as to... hold his hand...

Wilbur shook his head, rolling over. Why did Schlatt have to go and disappear? It wasn't fair. Just when Wilbur thought he found someone, they go missing. Just his luck.

He sat up, hearing a loud crashing from upstairs. Wilbur heard Techno grunting, Tommy yelling and screaming. He assumed that the L'manbergian folk had found them, taking Techno to be executed again. Wilbur supposed he should go and help them, when he heard the creaking of the floorboards upstairs.

He watched the trapdoor to his room open, his eyes tracing the figure that slid down the ladder. Wilbur stared, dumbfounded. There he was. Mr. American himself. He barely had time to say anything, when he was nearly tackled by Schlatt. He felt arms creep around his waist, the soft hair on the top of Schlatt's head rubbing against Wilbur's chin.

"Hey Wil. Sorry I went missing like that."

Wilbur blinked, taken aback by how Schlatt's voice sounded. It was rough, a little deeper than it used to be, his accent a little more clear. He shakily wrapped his translucent arms around the other ghost, smiling.

"Yeah.. don't do that again, please."

Schlatt snickered.

"I won't. I promise."

"I'm going to hold you to that, Schlatt."

The two broke the hug, a smirk plastered on the ram-man's face.

"I'd hold you against something else, if you catch my drift~"

It took a minute for Wilbur to process it, but as soon as he did, his usually grey face burst out in a beautiful red.

"I... I'm going to hold you to that, Schlatt."

Wilbur smiled, a playful smile replacing the smirk that Schlatt originally wore. He cocked an eyebrow, casually looking Wilbur up and down.