𝙷𝚞𝚖𝚒𝚕𝚒𝚝𝚢

[Ayyy, I'm making Schlatt an actual piece of shit, woo!]

Sure, Tommy was breaking the law by stepping foot into L'manberg, but he honestly couldn't care. He burst into Tubbo's small cottage, quickly stepping over the broken wood, destroyed bookshelves, and ripped books. Why he had gone here? He just wanted to see what had happened.

He pushed past the fallen banners, looking around. Tommy walked into the small office at the end of the hall, looking at the piles of paperwork that were scattered across the floor. On the desk, lay a small book, a quill laying next to it. Seems like Tubbo was writing before getting hurt. He strolled over, picking it up. He heard, who he assumed to be Techno, walking towards the room.

He opened the book, scanning over the pages. All decrees for the future of L'manberg. It wasn't written incredibly well, a few spelling mistakes here and there, and it wasn't an informative book, like How To Sex 2, but it was decent. Tommy stopped on the last page, staring at it. Half of it had been covered by the never ending darkness of ink, while the other half was just as shocking. It read;

"I, Toby Smith, formally known as Tubbo, am making the decree that the exiled TommyInnit, will be-"

The ink covered another portion of it. Tommy stared at the other half of, what he guessed, was the rest of the sentence.

"-executed in the early morning of  January 17th at 7:19 a.m."

He dropped the book, his hands shaking. He turned around, staring at Techno. The pink haired man stared at the distressed boy, frowning. Tommy faked a smile, trying to relieve any worry that Techno had.

"Tommy?"

"I... I.. there's nothing here, we should go see Tubbo. L-let's go."

He stumbled out of the room, pale, a small line of sweat going down the side of his face. Techno followed, still frowning. He wondered what Tommy had seen. Quickly, and quietly, he grabbed the book, shoving it into his satchel.

-——-—-——-—-—-——-——-—-——-—-—-——-——-

Wilbur watched Tommy enter the room. The blonde boy strolled over to Tubbo, who was laying down, bandages wrapped around him. Niki sat next to him, holding a cup of coffee. Techno came into the room, standing against the wall. Fundy had gone off, trying to find someone else who could help.

Tubbo stared at Tommy, both of them incredibly quiet. The blonde Brit looked over at Niki, asking her what had happened, as if expecting her to know. She told him that she didn't know, as Tubbo had just showed up, injured.

Tommy took Niki's seat, staring at the injured boy. Wilbur, Techno, and Niki walked out, talking to each other. The two boys talked quietly, mostly about things that they had in common, joking around, though Tubbo could see the worry on the other Brit's face. Soon, Tommy walked out, Niki going back into the room. He joined Wilbur and Techno at the end of the hall, near the door.

"What do you think happened?"

"I don't know."

Wilbur bit his lip.

"I think I know."

"What do you mean?"

"Uuh... Schlatt. He did this once before, and he's doing it again. Why he would take his anger out on Tubbo? I don't know."

Tommy frowned, nodding. It seemed like Schlatt was out for everyone now. Jesus, he wouldn't be surprised if Skeppy and BBH broke down the door just to bring in Fundy. Tommy looked behind him at said door, waiting, but nothing happened. To be expected. A shame. Seems like he couldn't predict the future at all.