𝙳𝚎𝚟𝚒𝚕 𝚃𝚘𝚠𝚗

"I met someone new today."
-
"Oh, really now? Who was it?"

"Just some guy."

"Well, it couldn't have been 'just some guy', everyone has a name, Wil."
-
"Just some guy named Schlatt.."
-——-—-——-—-—-——-——-—-——-—-—-——-——-

Wilbur Soot doesn't remember much. A curse of the dead, you may call it. He fails to recall important parts or important people who were in the Greatest War, as they called it. He could only remember his friends, the people that stood beside him, and his allies.

It's like his brain only wanted to remember the good things. The things Wilbur lost. It was a cruel fate, but a just one.

It had started one musty, fall day in the town square. They were holding a meeting, to see where the state of L'manberg would go, avoiding words like 'government' or 'president'. They really didn't need Technoblade going feral again.

Wilbur was sitting next to Tommy, one of the only people he remembered, when he smelt it. The faint smell of cigarette smoke, then the scent of burnt toast. The strong smell of alcohol came in third, causing Wilbur's face to scrunch up in disgust. He looked around, noticing a light fog dusting the ground, moving, as if someone was walking through it.

He stood up, the bench he was sitting on making a loud screeching sound on the stone roads. Heads turned towards the lanky spirit as his eyes traced the ground, following the moving fog. The movement went past him, the smells getting incredibly strong, Wilbur coughing, swatting the air in front of his face in order to move the scents away.

Tommy looked at Wilbur, noticing his distress. He stood up, standing next to the apparition, following his eye sight. Tommy's eyes widened, drawing his crossbow, following the moving fog. This led to the rest of the group to draw their weapons, following Tommy and Wilbur's lead.

Alex, better known as Quackity, had been giving a speech when the fog moved over to him. Tommy looked to Wilbur, who looked incredibly confused.

"Well, Big W? Can you see anyone there?"

Tommy gestured to the fog, Alex quieting down, seemingly just noticing the distressed group. His smile melted off his face, replaced with worry.

"G-guys? What's going on?"

Alex's face contorted into even more distress as the fog moved around his feet. All was silent as Alex's eyes moved from each individual person, before he let out a screech. He jumped over the podium, running over to Tubbo and Fundy, worry in his eyes.

"Something scratched me, dude! Right on the back!"

He looked around, lifting up his blue sweatshirt, revealing a circle scratched into his back, blood just starting to leak out of the wound. Carefully, Fundy had examined it, touching the wound, getting a scream out of Alex. While those two tried to calm Alex down, the rest of the groups eyes were focused on the podium.

The wind started to pick up, dark clouds beginning to cover the sky as Tommy was nearly knocked off his feet by the wind.

"Answer my question, Wil. Do you see anyone there?!"

Tommy screeched, watching Techno dock a firework into his crossbow, aiming it at the podium. Wilbur squinted, shaking his head.