𝚁𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝙴𝚢𝚎𝚜

[I removed the original image due to the unfortunate event that occurred in January 2021^]
[[Anyway, enjoy this rushed chapter]]

The two men changed clothes, Schlatt unable to go back to Hell currently, borrowing the old trench coat Wilbur used to wear, along with a faded turtleneck, while Wilbur had taken the American's blue sweater that had been laying on the chest that sat on the other side of his room. They climbed up the ladders, Wilbur coming out of the top trap door first, followed by Schlatt.

Techno looked over to the two, before quickly avoiding eye contact. The pink haired man messed with the fur that adorned his coat, staring at the ground. Wilbur stood against the wall, Schlatt next to him. The amount awkward silence was overwhelming, and the tension was so thick you could cut it with a knife.

"So, thank you two. For, uhm, scaring off Dream."

"Yeah. No problem."

Schlatt stared at Techno, who shuffled uncomfortably. He jutted his chin to the outside, before going back to staring at the ground.

"Tommy is.. out there. Should probably talk to him."

Wilbur bit his lip, before walking out of the home. Schlatt began to follow, being stopped by Technoblade.

"How'd you.. come back to life?"

The dark haired American shrugged his shoulder, pushing Techno's hand off.

"I have my ways."

He walked out of the home, leaving Techno inside and alone, like most days. Wilbur was talking to Tommy, who's face looked incredibly red, as he drew in the snow. Schlatt stopped, standing next to Wilbur, getting the attention of the blonde British boy.

"Hey."

"So, what was that about just 'talking to Wilbur?' I was hiding in a box so Dream wouldn't find me and all I hear is Wilbur moaning Schlatt's name and the sound of the mattress going up and down. Fucking hell, you were loud."

The blonde boy looked at Wilbur, who looked absolutely flustered.

"You sounded like you were really enjoying yourself, though, so I won't judge."

That set off the older man, Wilbur kicking the younger British boy. Tommy cried out, falling over in the snow. Schlatt cackled, feeling a piece of snow hitting his, already cold, skin. The blonde boy mocked the American's cackle, wiping his hand off on his dirty jeans.

Wilbur threw snow at Tommy, who, in turn, flung snow back at Wilbur. The two began throwing more snow at each other, eventually deciding to go back inside before they both got frostbite. Tommy went in the house first, turning and looking at Wilbur, before shutting the door in his face.

The dark haired British man groaned, Schlatt putting his head on his shoulder, wrapping his arms around him. Tommy opened the door again, his face scrunching up.

"You two are gross."

"Be quiet, child."

Again, Tommy slammed the door in their face. Wilbur groaned again, grabbing the door knob, jiggling it, with no response.

"That bitch locked the door."

Schlatt nodded, tracing his finger over Wilbur's hand.

"Mmm hmm."

And then again, Tommy opened the door, staring at the two.

"Just get inside."

Wilbur rolled his eyes, pulling Schlatt into the home. Techno sat on a chair, reading his book again. Tommy sat down, staring at the two older men who were kissing over by the many barrels that decorated the walls. He gagged, getting the attention of Wilbur and Schlatt, who both rolled their eyes. The hybrid flipped Tommy off, the slightly taller man pressing a kiss against his head.