𝙹𝚞𝚋𝚒𝚕𝚎𝚎 𝙻𝚒𝚗𝚎

Do it for Wilbur.

Schlatt sighed, raising his foot. He slammed it into door, watching as it shattered into splinters. He quickly and quietly walked into the home, looking around. He walked over to a dimly lit room, staring into the crack of the door.

Tubbo lay asleep on his desk, paperwork piled up on his desks. Bookshelves lined the walls, multiple books laying on the floor. The room looked trashed, everything scattered everywhere.

Schlatt bit his lip. This kid looks so tired and busy. Why is he doing this? Tubbo obviously has been through enough. He groaned, walking over to the desk. He snapped his fingers, the blue hoodie he wore melting away, being replaced with a business suit.

Schlatt thought about it again, before slamming his hands down onto Tubbo's desk, causing the young boy to shoot up, falling out of his chair. The sleepy boy looked around before his eyes met Schlatt's, Tubbo's face quickly dropping.

The child began backing out, standing up. He gripped the bookshelves, staring at Schlatt, primal fear in his eyes. It was exactly like he was the prey, the older man being the predator. A smile appeared on Schlatt's face.

"Tubbo."

The young boy yelped, grabbing one of the books. He threw the large book, watching as it phased through Schlatt. Tubbo whimpered, moving towards the left wall, trying to get out of the room. Schlatt held his hand up, Tubbo halting in his steps.

"How've you been, kid? How's being president?"

Schlatt snarled, shifting on his feet. Tubbo gulped, shaking. He whimpered out again, trying to grip something for support, almost falling multiple times, before grabbing onto his desk.

"Let me cut to the chase, Tubbo. I want you to unexile Tommy."

He rapped his knuckles against the desk, staring down at Tubbo, who looked absolutely fear stricken. Schlatt smiled, tilting his head to the side.

"W-w-why..?"

"I don't need a reason. Just do it, or you'll suffer."

Schlatt's smile disappeared, being replaced with a stern, evil glare. Tubbo's legs started to shake, his eyes adverting from the taller man. He gripped the desk more, his eyes showing intense primal fear.

"I-I... I.. uhm... n-no.."

Tubbo whimpered, attempting to stand up straight. He wanted to act tough and hold his place. Schlatt's stare seemed to bore into his head. Tubbo watched as the other man began to approach him.

"What was that?"

"I'm not bringing Tommy back. I'm... trynna do what's best for L'manberg."

Schlatt stood over Tubbo, glaring down at the boy. He grabbed the child's lapels on his suit, pulling him up to his face. Tubbo gulped, staring into Schlatt's eyes.

"You made one of the worst mistakes of your life, Toby."

Schlatt hissed, disappearing from the home, Tubbo falling onto the ground. He closed his eyes, tears streaming down his face. He murmured in fear, huddling up.
-——-—-——-—-—-——-——-—-——-—-—-——-——-