1A's Punishment

Two thirds of class 1a was sitting in the common area planning on how to get Midoriya arrested. As they are discussing they don't realize that Aizawa and Principal Nezu have walked into the dorm and was listening to their conversations. Aizawa cleared his throat gaining their attention.

Nezu: As punishment for kidnapping two children you will be wearing quirk suppressants, will do community service for a week, and will be under house arrest for a week.

Iida: But sir we were only trying to save those kids from a villain.

Aizawa: Izuku Midoriya is not a villain. He is a pro hero seeing as he has his provisional license.

The class looks in shocked that a villain got a provisional license before them.

A/N: The Overhaul fight happened but it was a internship like with Gran Torino instead of a work study.

Todoroki: How did a villain get a provisional license before us?

Nezu: Midoriya requested to take the exams, same for Ms. Yayorozu, and Mr. Spirits.

Bakugou: How did the son of the number 1 villain pass a test for heroes?

Nezu: Mr. Midoriya proved that he has the heart of a hero and the council gave him the license based on his heroic acts during the exam. Ms. Yayorozu proved to be a well trained healer while Mr. Spirits proved to be a amazing rescue hero. All in all they make a wonderful team and are being scouted by multiple heroes.

       The class looked shocked as they were given where they would be doing community service at a quirkless hospital. When they arrived at the hospital they were nearly at tears seeing kids as young as Eri being treated for burns, cuts, and in some cases rape.

Uraraka: How can people do this to someone so young?

???: I can answer that.

       The class turns around to see a girl with blonde hair and scales and a tail dressed in a lab coat with glasses.

Alphys: My names Alphys, I'm the head doctor here. As to your question, the answer is that they are quirkless. No one cares if you're hurt or being abused because you aren't like the rest of the population. This is also where the Mountain Princess and the Pro Hero Juubi would come to get patched up when they were kids. To bad, Princess Chara died a few days ago the kids loved her. Juubi would always be a goofball to make them laugh and would give them hope.

Mina: Wait, Princess Chara as in Chara Dreemur? And who is Juubi?

Alphys: Why yes of course who else would I be talking about? Chara Dreemur and Izuku Midoriya come here all the time. I still remember when they first met. Chara was here because she had a blood disease that we couldn't cure and a regular hospital wouldn't treat her. She didn't have long and needed a blood transfusion but we couldn't use the parents blood incase they carried it. Izuku Midoriya came in that day with a broken arm and third degree burns all around his torso. Dr. Gaster who was head doctor at the time sent me to treat him. He saw Chara looking like she doesn't have long left and asked what was wrong. I told him and he asked to see if he was a match for her. Turns out he was and he volunteered for the transfusion and saved her. Chara asked to meet him, when he entered she hugged him saying thank you multiple times. This is also when Asgore asked Izuku to protect her. He agreed and they came every week so Izuku could be patched up, turns out he made a deal with the bullies that they could harm him as bad as they want but not Chara. When they were rescued from being kidnapped they rushed Chara here and she gave birth to Asriel Midoriya on April 9th.

???: Hey Alphys, Momo wants to know what the Hospital needs so we can order it with half of the donations we got alotted for the city from the festival.

Alphy: Ok Juubi also the kids ward wanted to know if you're able to go play with them. They sorta broke Troy.

Izuku: HAHAHA yeah I'll go give Troy a break also go home Undyne is probably waiting on you. My team can handle the patients while you get some rest you been here for 2 straight days with no sleep.

Alphys: Ok thank you Juubi. 1A, I leave you in the hands of the best helpers this hospital has to offer.

Izuku: Ok half of you go to the ICU while the rest of you split up and one group go to the psychiatric ward while the other goes to the general medical ward. The ones going to the ICU find Dr. Spirit he will tell you you're assignments. The ones going to general medical look for nurse Tano. Koda and Sato you're with me. The last of you go to the psychiatric ward and find Dr. Yamanaka.

Tsuyu: Wait, Dr. Spirits but I thought Troy was in the kids ward.

Izuku: That's his mother she's one of the best Doctors in the area. Now go to your areas. Koda, Sato let's go we have a kids birthday to make special.

       The class splits off into their groups while Izuku, Sato, and Kota. Izuku leads them to the kids ward to see Troy embedded in the wall. Izuku chuckles as the kids swarmed around him. After playing with the kids, they sat around a table with a cake and animals around them. Izuku reaches behind him and pulls out a special kunai with a bow wrapped around the handle.

Izuku: Happy Birthday Anakin. This kunai is for you if you are ever in danger hold this tight and I will be there in seconds. I know you all are gonna ask for one so I decided that this will be a gift I give you on your birthday. I will also train each of you to defend yourself the government has already given me the ok to do so. As of today you all are gonna be my students.

       The kids all yelled in joy as they're going to learn how to defend themselves and protect others. The day came to an end with class 1a heading back to UA, the class looking like they witnessed someone being killed in front of them. Izuku, Momo, and a limping Troy all turned towards the woods and disappeared in a gust of wind. The class finally arrived at their dorms only to notice their parents were there all of which had looks of disappointment clear on their faces. After a lengthy scolding from their parents they all went to bed tired from the mental strain put on them.