Festival Plan And Quirk Awakening.

Momo's training had gone by quick and she was just as fast as Izuku and has the agility of a cat. Her and Izuku have sparred against each other multiple times to quicken her reaction time. Class 1a still tries to catch Izuku doing something incriminating. Now it's Monday and Izuku is getting ready to enter the classroom.

Izuku: Troy let's go we have the two seats in the back. Momo remember we have training tonight after dinner.

Iida: Midoriya you shouldn't be here this is a school for heroes not villains.

Izuku: Then why are you here Iida. You went after Stain and tried to kill him alone on top of that you used your quirk without authorization from your mentor. Why is Bakugou here when he bullied anyone he wanted for having a weak quirk, or no quirk at all and telling them to take a swan dive off the roof.

Soon after Izuku said that Aizawa walked into the classroom.

Aizawa: Yayorozu what happened? Why does Izuku seem so agitated?

Momo: Iida said Izuku shouldn't be here even though he was framed, so Izuku said that neither him or Bakugou should be here.

Uraraka: Why are you guys calling Midoriya by his first name?

Izuku: Because they know more about me than any of you do. They have been by me through everything I have had to deal with since getting in this school. They also have my permission to call me by my first name just as I have their's to call them by their first name.

Aizawa: He is correct. Now head outside we need to test Troy's and Izuku's abilities.

Class: Yessir

The class heads out side to see all of the UA staff there to watch. The class looked confused besides for three of them. Aizawa stepped forward and tossed Izuku the ball from the softball throw test.

Aizawa: Izuku you know what to do.

Izuku: Yes sir.

Izuku stepped up to the circle while Momo runs through a set of handsigns.

Momo: *turns around* Earth style: Mud Wall

A giant wall of mud rises behind her and Aizawa. Troy turns himself blue as he holds himself down.

Shoji: Why are you guys doing that?

Tsuyu: Momo how did you do that? Your quirk only allows you to create stuff from your skin.

Momo: I don't just have that quirk anymore. I'm also like Izuku. I'm the jinchuriki of the two tails. As to why I did the wall you'll see.

The class looks at Izuku to see him being enveloped in a white aura with black detailing marking out his seal and the outline of his clothes. They see him run through a set of hand seals and slams his hands on the ground.

Izuku: Summoning Jutsu.

A giant puff of smoke appears revealing a giant Toad.