Returning To Class

LAST TIME
Izuku: About fucking time you showed  up Nezu.
Present Time
Nezu: I'm sorry Mr. Midoriya I had to get reinforcements although looks like you already took care of the threat.
Izuku: Of course I did. I'm the jinchuriki of the Ten Tails.
Lida: Principal Nezu why is this villain out of jail where he belongs?
Izuku: Oh My Fucking God Lida. I swear to Kaguya I'm going to Rasengan you into next week if you call me a villain one more time. I saved your ass how many times now?
Nezu: Ok Mr. Midoriya I think they get it. For those who don't know Izuku was framed by Himiko Toga of the LOV whose quirk allows her to turn into anyone she drinks the blood of.
All Might: Young Midoriya you said something about your father?
Izuku: If you really want to know. My dad's name is Hisashi Midoriya. You may know him as All For One. He left my mom when she was pregnant with me because he didn't want her to be targeted by heroes or villains tho it seems it doesn't matter since she died to Overhaul.
       All the class looked in shock as Izuku admitted he was the son of a Villain. Soon the class continued to call him a villain even though he was proven innocent they don't believe it one bit. Izuku started to get mad as a white aura surrounded him. Troy seeing this grabs Momo and Aizawa and steps back.
Izuku: SHUT UP YOU DUMBASSES. YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHAT IT'S LIKE GROWING UP WITHOUT A FATHER. YOU ALL HAD YOUR FAMILY'S TOGETHER WHILE MINE COULDN'T EVEN SEND A CARD IN FEAR OF ME BEING DRAGGED INTO HIS BUSINESS. I DIDN'T EVEN KNOW IT WAS HIM TILL MOM TOLD ME BEFORE SHE WAS KILLED.
       Momo walks up and hugs Izuku to calm him down. Troy walks up glaring at Class 1a and pats Izuku's back.
Mina: Momo get away from him he's a villain.
Momo: No he's not. He saved your asses from his own father's organization. If anyone's a villain it's Bakugou because he freaking attacked Izuku and none of you tried to even stop him.
      As all this happens no one notices a puff of smoke as a white bunny appears beside Izuku.
Kaguya: Troy what happened? Why is Izuku angry? He's losing control.
Troy: Why don't you ask the fake friends over there.
      Kaguya still in her bunny form turned and glared at Class 1a. Class 1a started to shake because of the aura the little fluffy white creature was making. She looked back at Izuku and said.
Kaguya: Little brother go calm down we don't want to cause any unnecessary damage to the USJ.
       Izuku looks at the bunny and starts calming down and breaks down into tears hugging Momo like a life line. Kaguya turns to the revived shinobi and says.
Kaguya: Great shinobi of the past I release you from the bonds of the reanimation jutsu you may return to the afterlife.
       All the shinobi gave Izuku a gift be it a hirashin kunai to Sasuke's Sword. Izuku thanks each one for the gift and the help in the fight. Izuku looks at Nezu and says.
Izuku: I'm heading back to the Dorms but first I need to say hi to someone.
Nezu: I understand Mr. Midoriya you start classes tomorrow enjoy your time with your mother and the additional space to your dorm will be done when you get back.
Izuku: Thank you Nezu. Come on Troy, Momo let's go.
       When Izuku and Troy start to leave Class 1a gets in his way. Bakugou stepped forward with explosions going off in his hands.
Bakugou: You aren't going anywhere Deku.
Izuku: You really don't want to do that Katsuki. You just saw what I can do. Do you really want to fight me?
Kaminari: It's 20 on 2 you can't win.
Momo: Make that 19.
Aizawa: 18.
Midnight: 17.
Izuku: On infinite. Shadow Clone Jutsu.
       Smoke surrounded everyone. When the smoke clears everyone sees hundreds of Izukus.
Izukus: Sure we can't win.
      The class starts to shake as they step out of the way. Izuku and his friends walked out of th USJ and towards the Mustafu cemetery. Class 1a followed at a distance to see what was happening.
Troy: Hey Izuku, you mind singing for me and Momo and your mom.
Izuku: Sure. What do you want me to sing?
Momo: How about If I Die Young?
Izuku: Sounds perfect for the occasion. I'll use the switched vocals nightcore version.

Izuku:

If I die young bury me in satin
Lay me down on a bed of roses
Sink me in the river at dawn
Send me away with the words of a love song
Uh oh uh oh

Lord make me a rainbow, I'll shine down on my mother
She'll know I'm safe with you when
She stands under my colours, oh and
Life ain't always what you think it oughta be, no
Ain't even grey, but she buries her baby
The sharp knife of a short life,
Well, I've had just enough time

If I die young bury me in satin.
Lay me down on a bed of roses
Sink me in the river at dawn
Send me away with the words of a love song

The sharp knife of a short life,
Well I've had just enough time

And I'll be wearing white when I come into your kingdom
I'm as green as the ring on my little cold finger
I've never known the lovin' of a man
But it sure felt nice when he was holding my hand
There's a boy here in town says he'll love me forever
Who would have thought forever could be severed by

The sharp knife of a short life,
Well I've had just enough time

So put on your best boys and I'll wear my pearls
What I never did is done

A penny for my thoughts, oh no I'll sell them for a dollar
They're worth so much more after I'm a goner
And maybe then you'll hear the words I been singin'
Funny when you're dead how people start listenin'

If I die young bury me in satin
Lay me down on a bed of roses
Sink me in the river at dawn
Send me away with the words of a love song
Uh oh (uh oh)

    When Izuku finished they were standing in front of a tombstone. The tombstone read: Here Lies Inko Midoriya. A Mother and a Wife.
Izuku: Hey Mom I'm back. Sorry for not coming over the past few days. I've sorta been in prison and betrayed by almost everyone. I saw Tenko today. He's looking alright still scratching his neck. I miss you Mom I'll see you tomorrow.