Meeting New Friends

Last Time
Gaurd 1: Hey kid. What's someone like you doing in a place like this?
Now
Izuku: Why do you wanna know?
Gaurd 1: Because you look like someone who shouldn't be here. Just like Troy over there.
       The gaurd points to the other person in his cell. Izuku looks over and notices a boy about his age with sandy blonde hair sitting against the wall sleeping.
Gaurd 2: Hey Troy, wake up and meet your new cellmate.
       The boy now known as Troy opens his eyes to show emotionless blue eyes. Dull green meets a dull blue as they both look at each other. Troy gets up and walks over and extends his hand.
Troy: I'm Troy Spirit nice to meet you.
Izuku: I'm Izuku Midoriya.
Troy: So what do they have you in for?
Izuku: I was framed for stealing UA files when I wasn't even on the property when it happened I was at my mother's grave.
Troy: So you were framed like me huh? Well that's something we have in common.
Gaurd 2: Probably a sensitive topic but what happened to your eye?
Izuku: This was from one of my ex-classmates and friends. His quirk is explosion and he used it on me.
Troy: I can heal that if you want me to. My quirk gives me the ability to use different types of magic depending on what soul trait I need. I can use kindness and heal it but you still won't be able to see out of your eye.
Izuku: You can?
Troy: yeah but it will drain alot of energy so you might be unconscious for a couple days.
Izuku: If the gaurds will allow it then let's do it.
Gaurd 1: We'll allow it this once seeing as neither of you are lying. By the way, my quirk allows me to tell when someone is lying so I believe you kid.
       Troy walks up to Izuku with a glowing green flame on his hand, his eye giving off a eerie blue glow.
Troy: You may wanna lay down for this. Also I will be in your mindscape as well so you won't be alone in there.
Izuku: Ok let's do this.
       Izuku lays down on the top bunk while Troy lays his hand over his eye. After a few seconds Izuku's eyes start to  close and the wound starts to heal better than it looked earlier. Troy finishes healing the skin around the eye and nearly passes out on the ground. He falls into the bottom bunk and the both of them pass out in seconds. Izuku opens his eyes to see a black void. He looks around and notices Troy beside him, but not in the hideous orange jumpsuit, instead he is in a blue hoodie with a white tshirt and black gym shorts with a red scarf around his neck. They both keep looking around until they notice a cage with a beautiful woman with snow white hair and skin, almost pure white eyes in a long white kimono with gold and purple detailing on the edges. She examined Izuku before stopping at his eye. A look of pure rage came from her but not pointed towards them.
Kaguya: Hello my children, I am Kaguya Otsusuki, the Ten Tailed wolf, The Bunny Queen, and The Mother of All Chakra.
Izuku: Hello Kaguya I'm Izuku Midoriya nice to meet you.
Troy: Greetings Kaguya I'm Troy Spirit a pleasure to meet the Ten Tails in person.
Kaguya: Izuku, you have been chosen to be my jinchuriki. I will train you in all forms of tai, nin, and genjutsu as well as give you every doujutsu in your eyes even if you are blind in one.
Izuku: Why me though, I don't even have a quirk anymore, let alone the will and courage anymore.
Troy: Izuku, you know that isn't true. There are still people out there who care for you. Unlike me who lost everyone and then framed for killing them, you still have friends on the outside.
       Izuku looks down and tears start falling. Troy walks over to him and pats  him on the back and starts singing.

Troy: I was left to my own devices
Many days fell away with nothing to show
And the walls kept tumbling down
In the city that we love
Grey clouds roll over the hills
Bringing darkness from above

But if you close your eyes
Does it almost feel like
Nothing changed at all?
And if you close your eyes
Does it almost feel like
You've been here before?
How am I gonna be an optimist about this?
We were caught up and lost in all of our vices

In your pose as the dust settles around us
And the walls kept tumbling down

In the city that we love
Grey clouds roll over the hills
Bringing darkness from above
But if you close your eyes

Does it almost feel like
Nothing changed at all?
And if you close your eyes
Does it almost feel like
You've been here before?
How am I gonna be an optimist about this?

Oh where do we begin?
The rubble or our sins?
Oh where do we begin?
The rubble or our sins?

And the walls kept tumbling down

In the city that we love
Grey clouds roll over the hills
Bringing darkness from above

But if you close your eyes

Does it almost feel like

Nothing changed at all?

And if you close your eyes
Does it almost feel like
You've been here before?
How am I gonna be an optimist about this?
If you close your eyes
D

oes it almost feel like nothing changed at all?

Izuku: Thank you Troy, I needed that. Ok Kaguya, I accept your training, lets get to work.

Kaguya: Oh by the way, time works differently here so you will be training for 9 years.