A New Threat Appears

Izuku and Momo are seen in the training yard working on Momo's tailed beast link. She was currently trying to get into a 1 tailed cloak while a clone gathers nature chakra a few yards away.

Izuku: Think of what you want to protect. Think of Eri and Asriel.

      Soon Momo starts to get covered in a blue aura with black detailing outlining her outfit and seal on her stomach. She opened her eyes to show red eyes with slits in them like cats. She stands up and start to stretch. Izuku notices that she now has enhanced reflexes. So he did what any normal human would do, he threw 5 kunais at her. Momo sensing the danger jumped out of the way, while throwing another one back at Izuku. Izuku caught the kunai and charged in engaging her in hand to hand combat. Soon out of the woods 2 black spikes flew towards both of them causing them to jump out of the way. Looking towards the assailant they saw man with pale skin black eyes and white hair. Izuku's eyes widened realizing that this was a member of the otsutsuki clan. Izuku and Momo took up their fighting stance.

Izuku: Who are you, a member of the otsutsuki clan?

???: Ahhh. So you know of us jinchuriki. Good just know we are coming for you.

       The man disappears in a swirl of smoke. Noticing the threat is gone, they both decide to end training early and to discuss this with the others and the staff.

Timeskip brought by Eri and Asriel playing with Troy.

      Class 1A and 1B, the teachers, and top 10 pros were gathered in the auditorium. Soon Izuku went on stage and cleared his throat.

Izuku: Thank you all for showing up to this meeting.

Mina: Why did you drag us here villain.

Izuku: I'm not a villain for the last time. Either way I called you all here to explain a new threat that is here. The otsutsuki clan, they were the first people to learn and use chakra. The former queen of the clan is sealed inside me, they want her so they can use her abilities to destroy the planet. Now they need all 10 tailed beasts to be able to complete this plan. I currently have the 10 tails and Momo has the 2 tails. But I have a summoning scroll linked to the tailed beast, I can summon them and seal them inside others so if the clan gets to me they won't have all of them.

Nezu: So you want to split up the remaining beasts into the students.

Izuku: Yes, specific students, ones who won't be affected by the tailed beasts. I have already chosen 7 of the 8. I will meet them individually later on.

Nezu: Ok. Training is going to be pumped up a bit. What are their abilities?

Izuku: Mine but only a tad bit weaker. They can absorb attacks with their eyes and manipulate gravity. Now how about we address our little eves dropper.

      Everyone looked to see a dark skinned girl with purple eyes and brown hair hanging on the ceiling. She jumped down landing on her feet and gave an awkward chuckle.

???: Hi I'm...

Sorry for the cliffhanger and the late update took alot of the trying to figure out how to introduce the villain and a new oc her bio will be in the next update.