The Return of Izuku

LAST TIME:
Yayorozu: Let's get this to Nezu, Izuku you're coming home.
Present- In Tartarus:
Izuku: Hey, I never did get your names.
Gaurd 1: Oh right I'm Mark
Gaurd 2: I'm Ethan
Izuku: Nice to meet you Mark, Ethan. Quick question can I start making stuff to defend myself? I have a feeling that the League of Villains is going to try something.
Ethan: I don't see anything wrong with that. As long as you don't strike first.
Ethan and Mark lead Izuku and Troy to a work shop place. Izuku immediately starts working on making multiple kunai and shuriken, also a couple raijin to put the hirashin seal on. He also starts making a headband with the kanji for 10 on it. Troy starts making some body armor he can put under his clothing and makes another set for Izuku. Eventually its curfew and they have to go back to their cell. Izuku puts on the armor and puts his headband on at a angle so it covers his left eye.
Troy: You look badass in that, ya know.
Izuku: Thanks Troy.
Izuku and Troy go to bed and sleep ready for what tomorrow throws at them.
At UA:
Momo and Aizawa were walking to Nezu's office to show him the notebooks. When they entered the office they noticed all the staff there.
Nezu: Ahh Aizawa, Ms. Yayorozu what can I do for you?
Yayorozu: We have proof that Izuku Midoriya is innocent.
Aizawa: You see Principal Nezu, Izuku wrote notes on every quirk he encountered. He wrote everything into these notebooks.
Aizawa places down the stack of 13 notebooks in front of them. Nezu grabs one and opens it. As he reads it his eyes widen.
Nezu: These are better than the stolen files.
Aizawa: If Izuku was the traitor why would he steal information he already had?
UA staff: What about the video?
Yayorozu: If you look more in the back you'll see a page on a villain named Himiko Toga. Her quirk is a Transformation quirk that allows her to become anyone. Izuku isn't quite sure how it works cause he's only seen the quirk deactivate.
Nezu opens up a laptop and starts to go through the security camera footage until he stops on a image of a young girl with blonde hair put in messy buns in a sailor costume. Nezu reads the description of her from the notebook and realizes that she is Toga. All the staff's eyes widen in realization that they sent the cinnamon roll of class 1A to the worst prison in the world.
Nezu: I'll go with Midnight and Present Mic to get Mr. Midoriya tomorrow.
Aizawa: That's if he wants to come back here. I'll be taking 1A to the USJ for training tomorrow. All Might and the Big 3 will be there to help.
Time skip-at Tartarus
Izuku and Troy were sitting in their cell waiting for lunch hour and yard time.
Mark: Hey Izuku, you have some visitors.
Izuku: Really? Who are they?
Ethan: You might not like who it is.
Izuku: As long as it isn't anyone from UA besides for Momo or Aizawa I'm fine.
Mark: Its Nezu, Midnight, and Present Mic.
Izuku's eyes start to turn red as he remembers everything that happened. Troy walks over to him and put a hand on his shoulder.
Troy: Izuku, calm down. Remember what the letter said? Momo and Aizawa probably found the notebooks.
Izuku: You're right Troy. I just need to stay calm. Hey Mark, Ethan is it alright for Troy to go with me.
Mark: I don't see any problem with it.
Izuku and Troy get escorted to the visitors room. They stepped in and saw a sweating Nezu and Present Mic and a smiling Midnight.
Izuku: Now what can I do for the principle of UA?
Nezu: I wanted to apologize. We found out that it was actually Himiko Toga that stole the files. We want you to come back to UA.
Izuku: You're lucky I still wanna be a hero. I have three conditions though. First Troy Spirits joins class 1A. Second I want my room soundproof. Third I want to adopt Eri.
Nezu: I can agree to those ter-
Nezu gets interrupted by a phone call. Nezu's eyes widen in terror as he hangs up and gets ready to leave.
Nezu: The USJ is under attack by the LOV.
Izuku: You guys go get back up me and Troy have our own way of getting there.