The USJ

Class 1-A was currently in a fight for their lives. It was just supposed to be a regular training exercise at the USJ. They even brought the Big 3 as back up in case something did happen, but no one was prepared for this. The LOV attacked again but this time they brought 7 nomus. Six regular ones like the last attack and one large one that is currently fighting All Might. Aizawa was heavily injured so was Thirteen and it looked like All Might won't be able to hold off much longer. The Big Three weren't doing much better. Nejire was slowly losing stamina and Tamaki was feeling after effects of his quirk. Mirio had the least amount of injuries considering he learned to dodge and fight quirkless. All the while Shigaraki was standing in the middle taunting them.
Shigaraki: Oh how the mighty have fallen All Might. To think this all could have been avoided if you had listened to my cousin when he said he wasn't the traitor.
All Might: What are you talking about Shigaraki?
Shigaraki: Why Izuku Midoriya of course. His mother was my aunt. You should also know that he was never the traitor it was Toga who stole the files and you all didn't believe him.
All Might looked down in shame knowing he sent Izuku to prison because he couldn't see past the trick. Shigaraki sees this and smiles wickedly before saying.
Shigaraki: Nomu finish him.
The large nomu prepared to strike All Might down. As the nomu sent its fist towards All Might a blue aura surrounded the nomu stopping it in its tracks.
???: Wooh, that was close. Nice job Troy, you ready to kick some LOV ass?
Troy: You know it Izuku, I'll take three of the nomus and the cannon fodder. You take the big nomu and the rest of them.
Izuku: Sounds good. Let's get to it.
Class 1-A looks up at the rafters to see two shadows. One with a glowing blue eye and the other with glowing red eyes. The figures jumped down to reveal one as a green haired boy in a green jumpsuit and a dirty blonde haired boy with a glowing left blue eye in a blue hoodie and black gym shorts with pink slippers on. The green haired figure turned towards the class to reveal four symmetrical freckles. The class looked in shock to see the person everyone called the traitor out of jail.
Izuku: I leave for one week and you guys seriously can't beat them without me? Pathetic.
Uraraka: What are you doing here Deku?
Izuku: 1. Don't call me that. That name has no meaning to me anymore. And 2. I'm saving your sorry asses, since you can't seem to do it yourself. Troy cast some kindness magic over here and heal these losers.
Bakugou: Who you calling a loser you worthless fu-
Bakugou couldn't finish his sentence before a kunai and a Gaster Blaster head flew and appeared in front of him.
Izuku: You shouldn't be one to talk Katsuki. Seeing as you literally can't beat a couple nomus and shigaraki.
Troy: Izuku you ready to fight or not?
Izuku: I'm coming Troy.
Izuku ran through a series of handsigns before grabbing his wrist as lightning chakra built up in his hand. Troy summoned two Gaster Blasters and bones around him. Izuku starts charging at the first nomu on the left and slammed his hand through it's chest.
Izuku: Chidori
The first nomu screeches in pain and falls to the ground dead. Troy charges at the first nomu on the right and pins its legs with bones and sends bones through it's chest before disintegrating it. Troy uses integrity to lift and slam a nomu to the ground while bringing bones up and through the nomu. A nomu tries to hit Izuku with it's fist. When the fist connects Izuku poofs to mist. The class looks shocked. Moments later the doors to the USJ blow open to reveal Izuku with more mysterious people behind him.
Troy: About fucking time Izuku. What you do take the scenic route.
Izuku: You try reanimating some of the strongest shinobi in history.
Izuku turned to the shinobi behind him.
Izuku: Madara you deal with Dabi. Obito deal with Mr. Crompess. Naruto you have a nomu. Sasuke you have Toga. Sakura you have a nomu. Hashirama you have a nomu. Tobirama you have Spinner. Nagato and Pein you have the giant nomu. Gaara you have the last nomu. Troy think you can heal the others?
Troy: You got it Izuku.
Shinobi: You got it kid.
Izuku: We got one job tear these nomu apart. Those fighting villains knock them out then help with the nomus. You get hurt, hurt em back. Ya get killed, walk it off you're all dead anyways.
All the shinobi and Izuku jump down the steps with swords and kunai drawn. Hashirama uses his wood style to pen down his nomu as he turns to help Madara by using his wood to hold Dabi down so he can be put under a genjutsu. Obito kamuis behind Compress and chops his neck knocking him out. Tobirama uses his flying raijin to get behind Spinner and punch him in the back of the head knocking him out. Sasuke fights with his sword and hits Toga with the flat of it while pumping in lightning chakra. Naruto went chakra link and mini biju bombed his target and went to help Sakura. Sakura and Naruto chakra enhanced punched the nomu crushing it's head. Gaara used sand coffin to cover the nomu then used sand burial to crush it. Nagato and Pein used almighty pull at the same time and ripped it in half. Izuku stood in front of Shigaraki.
Izuku: Tenko don't make me have to fight you.
Shigaraki: Why do you defend them Izuku?
Izuku: Because that's what grandma Nana would do.
Shigaraki: Fine Izuku, I won't fight you now. Just know next time we meet I'll have to kill you.
Izuku: Also tell dad I forgive him for not being there for me and mom.
Shigaraki: I will tell him.
       Izuku and Shigaraki turn away from each other. Shigaraki walking into a portal and Izuku walking towards the entrance. When Izuku arrives at the steps he is brought into two bone shattering hugs. Troy looked on in a smile as Izuku starts turning blue.
Troy: Okay you two let him breathe.
       Momo and Aizawa let go as Izuku catches his breath. As soon as the let go the doors to the USJ blew open to reveal the UA staff had arrived.
Izuku: About fucking time you showed up Nezu.