Training and Letters

Last Time:
Kaguya: Also time works differently here so you will be training for nine years.
Present Time
Izuku: Wait, wait, hold up for a second, I'll be in here for nine years?
Kaguya: Yes but outside it will only be nine days.
Troy: Good because I don't want to be stuck in his head forever.
       So Izuku's nine years of training began.
Year 1-2:
       Izuku learned about all the chakra affinities and multiple jutsu like mud wall, fireball jutsu, chidori, and the rasengan. He also learned about chakra control and how not to overdo things. He also awakened and mastered the rinnegan, sharingan, and the byakugan.
Years 3-4:
       Izuku started to work on his body and learned 2 styles of taijutsu. Troy helped him gain some more speed and strength but also how to dodge nearly every attack that comes at him. By the end of the two years Izuku could dodge a bullet.
Years 5-6:
       Kaguya starts training Izuku on how to use genjutsu. Izuku soon is able to fuse the sharingan and rinnegan to make the sharirinnegan and perform the infinite tsukoyomi.
Years 7-9:
       Izuku starts revising and training in what he learned and starts to channel nature chakra to create a sage mode and channel the ten tails chakra. Izuku also decided to remove the seal so Kaguya can leave the seal whenever she wants. Izuku also decided to change his mindscape into something more comfortable for Kaguya. The mindscape now looked like a modern day apartment with a kitchen, bathroom, and bedroom.
Kaguya: Izuku, I can't thank you enough for this. Also you'll have to teach me how to use the tv.
Izuku: Its pretty easy all you do is point the remote at tv and hit the red button on the top of it.
Troy: Its time for us to go.
Kaguya: Before you leave Izuku sign this contract it will allow you to summon any of the tailed beasts' jinchuriki and me when you need us.
       Izuku signs the scroll and hugs Kaguya. Izuku released the hug and stood by Troy as they started to fade away. They both woke up in their cell. The gaurds notice they are awake and go make sure they're ok.
Gaurd 1: Izuku, Troy you're awake, that's good. A letter came for you Izuku. It's from Endeavour.
       Izuku grabbed the letter from the gaurd and read it. This is what the letter said:
Dear Izuku Midoriya,
       It's Endeavour, I am writing to you because I heard about what happened and know you wouldn't do that. Aizawa and Momo Yayorozu have been searching for evidence to proof your innocent. Other pros also believe you. Those that believe you are Edge shot, Ryuku, Mt. Lady, Midnight, the Wild Wild Pussycats, the Big 3, Eri, and Kota. We are working very hard to get you out of there.
From
Endeavour
       Izuku starts to tear up confusing his friends. They each read the letter and were happy that there were still people he could trust. Troy went over to Izuku and hugged him surprisingly everyone. Soon the gaurds joined in.
Troy: Do you know of anything they can use to prove your innocence?
Izuku: My hero notebooks, they say I stole files on all the students and teachers. I wouldn't have needed them my notebooks have all of their quirks and every quirk I have come upon.
Kaguya: Ok, don't freak out, I forgot to mention we had this but you should definitely write them and tell them to look for them.
       Izuku asked the gaurds if he could have some paper to write this down and send it to Aizawa. The gaurds leave and grabs paper and a pencil and handed them over to Izuku. Izuku then wrote saying how and where they can prove he was innocent and sent it to Aizawa.
AT UA
     Its been over a week since Izuku left, Momo got distant from the rest of the class while Aizawa has just been sleeping alot more and seems to not wanna be with the class. Aizawa was currently in the teachers lounge sleeping when Midnight came up to him with a letter.
Midnight: Hey Aizawa, you got a letter.
Aizawa: Whose it from?
Midnight: Someone in Tartarus called problemo mijo?
      Aizawa thinks for a minute until he connects the dots and realizes its from Izuku. Aizawa quickly grabbed the letter and read through it. Aizawa jumped up and ran straight to his classroom. He runs through the door surprising the entire class.
Aizawa: Yayorozu, come with me, I know how.
Yayorozu: You can't be serious Mr. Aizawa.
Aizawa: I am, we have to get to the dorms.
      Aizawa informed Yayorozu on the way about the letter he got from Izuku. They made it to Izuku's dorm and started searching for his notebooks until...
Aizawa: I found them.
       Yayorozu walked over to see 13 notebooks full of info on heroes and students.
Yayorozu: Let's get this to Nezu. Izuku, you're coming home.
TO BE CONTINUED