Rise Of The New Jinchuriki

Izuku, Troy and Momo were seen walking to UA with the class following behind trying to not be seen.
Momo: Hey Izuku can I ask you something?
Izuku: Sure Momo.
Momo: Could you possibly train me in being a shinobi?
Izuku: Sure Momo. Also.
       Izuku throws a raijin at where class 1a is hiding and hirashins to it.
Izuku: Why are you following us?
Uraraka: We were just making sure you wouldn't harm Momo you damn villain.
Troy: Would you stop calling him that. I can sense people's feelings and intentions. He has no ill will towards anyone besides you.
Iida: And why is that if I may ask?
Troy: If the only friends you had ever in your entire life turned their backs on you and called you a villain for something you didn't do, wouldn't you hold a grudge? Also weren't you the one that went after Stain for attacking your brother?
Izuku: I can answer that and yes it was him.
???: Hey Izuku, Troy is that you?
       The class turn around and see two prison gaurds walking towards them.
Izuku: Mark? Ethan? What are you guys doing here?
Mark: Oh Stain asked to talk to you also you left this in the work shop.
       Mark hands Izuku a small box. Izuku puts the box in his pocket.
Izuku: Thanks guys. Any idea Stain would want to see me for?
Ethan: Well when he heard you were locked up he flipped his shit and nearly destroyed his cell soooo.
Troy: Aren't the cells made of adamantium, and are therefore indestructible?
Mark: Yes, also Izuku is this the class you were telling us about?
Izuku: Yeah these are the backstabbing fucks I told you about.
Ethan: So you guys are the one little Izu here almost died protecting multiple times. None of you deserve the title hero besides for Momo I guess. Any ways Stain wanted to talk to you something about a gift.
Izuku: Alright I'll Kamui there since I've already been there and take you guys with me.
       The class watches as Izuku, Momo, Troy, and the two gaurds teleport away in a swirl. Izuku teleports them to Stains cell suprising the vigilante.
Stain: How did you do that? Your quirk is a strength enhancer isn't it?
Izuku: That was All Might's quirk. He took it back after I was sent here 9 days ago.
Stain: *Turns to Momo* He's joking right?
Momo: I'm not entirely sure. All Might did say he was taking back something.
Izuku: I'll explain later. What was it you wanted to give me Ethan and Mark said you had a gift?
Stain: Oh right. *pulls out a scroll* I found this years ago but couldn't understand what it says. I thought that you would be able to figure it out with that mind you got there.
       Izuku took the scroll and opened it. Inside was a intricate seal. Kaguya, looking through Izuku's eyes, gasped at what it was.
Kaguya:*telepathically* Izuku, this is the Toad summoning scroll.
Izuku: Stain, you naive man. This is a summoning scroll. These creatures could turn the tide of a battle. This scroll is the Toad summoning scroll. I have the one that summons the Tailed Beasts.
Momo: The Tailed Beasts? What are those Izuku?
Izuku: The Tailed Beasts are Creatures of mass destruction and chakra. Their separated by tails. The more tails the stronger the beast. There is 10 beasts total. They were used as weapons in the shinobi world. The only downfall is in order to use them in a battle they have to be sealed in a person. That person is called a jinchuriki. They can communicate with the tailed beast and
tap into their chakra creating a cloak that enhances their senses.
Momo: Why is that a downfall?
Izuku: The jinchuriki tends to be treated like a weapon and not like a human.
Momo: Izuku can you make me a jinchuriki. I don't want you to be the only one.
Izuku: Momo are you sure you wanna do this?
Momo: Yes.
Izuku: If you say so. We'll do it in my mindscape. Don't need to freak the public out by summoning a giant creature out of nowhere. Just bump fists with me and we'll start the sealing process.
       Izuku sticks out his fist and Momo sticks out hers and touched hers to his. Momo looked around and saw she wasn't in the prison but a comfortable  apartment with a kitchen, bathroom, bedroom and livingroom. She turns around and sees a giant field where Izuku and another person talking with a ton of symbols on the ground. Momo walked up to them and cleared her throat.
Izuku: Ok Momo, this is Kaguya Otsusuki the Ten Tails and the mother of all chakra. She's going to awaken your chakra and seal the two tails in you. The reason we're doing this is because the two tails won't affect you in any way like the one or nine tails.
Momo: Ok. Let's get started.
      Izuku leads Momo to the middle of the seal and performed a set of hand signs.
Izuku: Summoning Jutsu.
      A puff of smoke erupted and there stood a 836 feet tall, blue and black cat with 2 tails appeared.
Matatabi: Who summons me?
Izuku: I did Nibii. I ask a favor. I want to seal you into Momo here. She wants to be a jinchuriki like me.
Matatabi: You say you are a jinchuriki, who is yours.
Kaguya: That would be me, my daughter.
Matatabi: Kaa-San!!! I didn't sense you. How are you alive?
Kaguya: I'm guessing the Shinigami saw this young man's past and decided to give him a gift, that gift being me.
Matatabi: Well if you trust this boy then I'll allow him to seal me in this girl.
Kaguya: I'd trust him with my life as well as her she defended him when everyone was against him.
       Matatabi walked over to Momo and put her paw over her head. Izuku walked to the seal and started pumping chakra into it. The seal glowed a dark blue as chakra started to form around Matatabi and Momo. After a few hours the sealing was completed and Momo passed out. When Momo awoke she was back in the real world sitting against the wall. Izuku was beside her asleep. Momo nudged him with her shoulder. Izuku woke up and saw Momo by him.
Izuku: Hey Momo Wooh that sealing took alot out of me. Your training will be with Matatabi tomorrow.
TO BE CONTINUED.