The Festival And A Confession

Izuku's group was in his dorm practicing for the festival. Aizawa, Jirou and Kaminari had joined them and they were planning for an awesome concert.

Izuku: Okay so we are gonna use shadow clones for Special effects with Troy's Gaster Blasters. We're doing 4 songs. One for a charity event, one for Eri and Asriel, one for the older generation and one for the new generation.

Jirou: I'm playing bass while Kaminari plays electric guitar.

Aizawa: I'm playing the saxophone, and trumpet.

The group continued to practice for the performance while the class still had no idea what to do. Soon it's time for the festival and many classes are doing things like a coffee shop, pastry parlor, ice cream shop and many others. A large crowd is seen in front of the auditorium waiting for the doors to open for the concert. The doors open and everyone rushes in in the back you could see class 1A sitting. Troy walks out with a mic in hand.

Troy: Welcome ladies and gentlemen to our show. Today we have something special for you. Today is the formal welcome back to a student who was framed for stealing files from the school. Here he is, as lead singer, Izuku Midoriya.

Izuku walks out in a leather jacket with a green shirt underneath in some ripped jeans.

Troy: On bass we have the rockstar from class 1A Kyoka Jirou.

Jirou walks out with her guitar strapped on to her back as she takes the spot to the left of Izuku.

Troy: On electric guitar we have the shocking hero Chargebolt Denki Kaminari.

Kaminari walks out dressed similar to Izuku.

Troy: On drums you got me Troy Spirits. While joining us is Class 1A's teacher, the number 1 underground hero, the king of soul Shota Aizawa.

Aizawa walks out dressed like everyone else.

Troy: Finally we have the goddess of 1A, she is the one the only Momo Yayorozu.

Momo walks out dressed in a black dress. She goes to behind the keyboard.

Troy: Now without further ado let's get this show on the road.

Troy walks to the drum set handing off the mic to Izuku. Izuku steps forward and signals for the charity song first.

Izuku: Ladies and gentlemen I just want to ask you something. Are the quirkless really as low that they can't be called human? Are the quirkless really only good to be used as a punching bag for the quirked? Let me introduce you to someone.

Behind Izuku a screen came down. The screen turned on to reveal a blonde girl with glasses on.

Melissa: Hey UA, how's it going? I'm Melissa Shields, a inventor at I-island, I'm also quirkless yet I invented something that helped Izuku here before he was betrayed by his so called friends. They are gauntlets that allow him to use his old quirk at full power. With these gauntlets he defeated multiple villains by himself and saved I-island.

Izuku: I was quirkless for the most part of my life until 10 months before the entrance exams. I gained a quirk from someone I saw as an idol. When I was framed the quirk was taken from me. Now I'm quirkless again yet I'm far from powerless. I awakened something far older than a quirk. Now I'm a shinobi. This first song is a charity event for quirkless hospitals and orphanages all around the globe. Enjoy the song. "Might+u and You say run"

A/N: You can decide who sings what.

Momo plays a beautiful piano solo in the middle as Izuku steps forward and does a All Might impression. Izuku switches from his guitar to a trumpet and plays it back to back with Aizawa playing the saxophone. Troy played the drums like a pro while Jirou and Kaminari were shredding perfectly with the song. When the song ended the crowd was tearing up and put tons of money in the donation baskets. Izuku stepped up again while Aizawa stepped off stage and was getting ready for the next song.

Izuku: I think it is time for some special effects. Shadow clone jutsu. This next song goes to two little kids who I love with all my heart. My son Asriel and my daughter Eri. I hope yall enjoy "Hero Too."

Multiple Izukus take positions around the auditorium while Troy summons multiple Gaster Blasters that pick up the band and others taking places to act like a light show.

       The clones use fire style jutsus and the Gaster Blasters fire at each other creating a disco ball effect. In the front row you could see Aizawa, Asgore, and Toriel holding Eri and Asriel in their arms. The Gaster Blasters with the band fly around the auditorium like planes doing flips and rolls. When the song ends Izuku takes the mic and says the next song is for the old generation of heroes.

       The song ends and Izuku announces that there are two songs left confusing Momo. Izuku says the next song is for the new age of heroes.

       As the song plays the screen shows footage of all the fights Izuku has been in, crushing villains with ease. When the song finished Izuku took the mic.

Izuku: Now I know I said we were doing 2 more songs but a member of the band was only prepared for the last song. Momo ever since I was framed you have been there for me. You even became a jinchuriki like me just so I won't be alone. I'm not that good with emotions anymore considering I lost them when I was betrayed, but spending time with you I think I've started getting them back. I do know one thing though. That is that I Izuku Midoriya love you Momo Yayorozu and is asking you to be my girlfriend.

       Momo nodded her head yes while crying and ran at him hugging him.

Izuku: Momo this last song is for you.

       Izuku leans in giving Momo a quick kiss on the lips. He thanked everyone for coming and enjoying the show and ran off the stage with Momo behind him holding his hand. Aizawa with Asgore, Toriel and the kids were waiting for them. That night the group celebrated the new couple and went to bed with Izuku and Momo cuddling with the kids in between them.