7 ~ Tease

Albert was playing some Fortnite on his computer for the 7th day in a row. Living in your mom's basement doesn't come with many things to do.

"Hey, fuck you, 12-year-old! That was supposed to be MY victory royale!"

He smashed his keyboard with his fist, causing it to flip several times in the air. He started a new game, putting all of his focus into it.

Meanwhile, his girlfriend, Stephanie, was supposed to visit for the day. She skipped into the door, greeting Albert's mom on the way down. Her trench coat made it difficult to fit in the door, but she managed.

She reached Albert's epic gamer setup and found him hyper-focused on beating all the normies. She tried to approach him from behind.

"Hey babe! Ready for some actual fun?" Albert didn't respond, currently gathering supplies to build a fort and shoot at everyone.

She put her hands on his shoulders, giving him a gentle massage. "You must be working soooo hard, you deserve a break!"

He purred for a few seconds before shrugging her off.

"I know you liked that."

No response.

She walked next to him, slowly unbuttoning her jacket. She ripped it off, revealing a blood-red bralette and a black thong. She turned on some of her own music and started doing the WAP dance for him, trying to get him to stop playing.

Albert, with his headphones in, didn't even budge.

Stephanie decided she had had it. She crawled under his desk and started slowly unbuttoning his pants, revealing his solid 5-incher. Not bad.

Albert, in the middle of trying to kill several children, couldn't take his hands off the controller.

She slowly circled her thumb around the head of his penis, his length slowly growing hard in response. Albert, however, didn't show any pleasure on his face.

She licked the tip, staring up at him.

Frustrated, she reached into her pocket, retrieving a packet of pop-rocks. She put them in her mouth and swished them around before sliding his entire penis into her mouth, letting the candy do its job.

Albert started moaning in response, his fingers more frantically working on the game. He glanced down at her before returning to his game.

Stephanie started moaning with his penis in her mouth, hoping the vibrations would be too much for him. On her last straw, she decided to pull an epic gamer move.

"mmmmmmUWWWWWUUUUUU," she moaned into his shaft, feeling his tip touch her uvula.

"OOOOOOOHHHHHHFJIEOALFJELIWAI" He moaned, smashing the keys on his keyboard in the process. Is that a real-life keysmash? Looking at the screen, he had finally beaten all the normies.

He heard a knock at his door. His mom walked in.

"I heard a lot of noise - is everything alright?"

"Y-yeah, I just got my first victory royale!"

"That's nice dear. Did you make a celebratory cake?"

He looked down to see cum covering his body. Looks like Stephanie PRANK'D him by turning his dick so his cum rocketed back to him.

"Yeah... it's really good!" He cringed, giving his mom a thumbs-up.

"Good. I have condoms if you ever need them!" She walked back upstairs, softly closing the door. Albert looked down at Stephanie, her tongue hanging out of her mouth in joy.

"UwU?"