11.5 - Face Masks

Warning: s-s-straight *gag* couple

Tarisa and Boron were having a lovely night in. Tarisa had on a face mask - it was honey, feeling rich and cold on her face. Boron just came back from work, his pizza delivery apron still on him. He walks in, a very undecipherable look on his face.

"What are you wearing, honey?" He said, looking down at her.

"You got it! It's a honey face mask!" She said, grinning at him.

"No no... why are you naked?"

"It was my special surprise!" She said, thrusting her hips towards him.

"I can't jizz on your face when it's covered in honey."

"Guess you'll have to take care of that."

He lunges at her (but in a sexual way), mushing their faces together. As he slid his tongue around her face, he got several mouthfuls of the face mask - it tasted absolutely disgusting, but that's the sacrifice he has to make to get some coochie. He pushes her to the floor, sliding his finger across her chin, gathering a lot of the thicc substance. He then pushes his finger into her mouth, her orface covering his hand skin. She grimaces, but in a hot way.

"That's one way to take care of it. Can you do more?"

"Absolutely. The question is: can YOU do more?"

"Is that a challenge?"

"That's a command."

She slides her tongue all around her face, sucking up as much of the honey goodness as possible. If it makes her beautiful on the outside, it should make her even more beautiful on the inside. She can feel the chemicals on her mask sticking to the walls of her throat, suppressing her gag reflex.

"I'm ready, father."

"I'm not your dad."

"It's a pet name. Suck it up."

"Daddy exists - you know that, right?"

"That's what I call my actual dad. Therefore, you are father."

"Shut up," he cries, swiping the rest of the mask off her forehead. He looks down at the rest of her body, feeling shmexy. He takes the mask on his hand and grabs her tits with it, marking his place. Meanwhile, Tarisa swallows the rest of the mask still in her mouth, hoping it will pay her taxes or do some magical shit.

She looks down at his pants, which seemed bigger for some reason.

"Did you buy new clothes?"

"No, that's my massive boner. Why do I have to explain this to you every time?" He thrusts his dick into her eating orface, the face mask preventing her from being able to gag. She quickly sucks him off, taking him entirely (he's not that big of a challenge). After a few minutes, she hears him on the verge, so she removes his shaft and jerks him off to completion.

As his yummy juices erupt from his pp-hole, she captures it in her hand, spreading it across her face. The sperm mixes with the honey, creating a piss-like color. She jerks him off until she's able to cover her entire face, a look of satisfaction slowly spreading behind the mess.

"Thank you for that, dear. I heard sperm has healing properties," she said, licking her fingers. "Tastes better than the face mask, anyway."

"Any time, honey. I'd prefer we save money and do this every time you get a pimple."

"Ya know what sure. I'm going to take a shower."

In the middle of her shower, the mixture of liquids remained stuck in her throat and expanded, choking her to death.

The end.