1 ~ T-Shirt

Contains: heterosexual couple, smut, banter, teasing (pretty basic tbh)

Ella felt the warm sunshine through her window glaze across her eyes. Waking from her sleep, she looks over at the side of her bed, expecting to see her fiancé, Chad, sleeping peacefully. Instead, she's met with her dog, Shithead, looking like he's about to shit the bed. She quickly scoops him up and takes him outside to release his phat load.

While waiting outside, she looks down at her clothes and realizes she's wearing nothing but Chad's XL white shirt. Her hard-ass nips are saying good morning to everyone outside, so she runs inside and hopes Shithead doesn't piss on the neighbor's cat again.

Too tired to keep her eyes open, she slowly walks across the counter, searching for her coffee maker. Her hands meet something warmer than she was expecting - she opens her eyes to see her hands on Chad's exposed waist, feeling small muscular bumps just past her fingertips. Chad's hands close around hers, and he turns around, revealing the small black top he's wearing. It looks oddly familiar to Ella - it seems to be one of her shirts, way too small for his larger frame. It rides up on his stomach, revealing the outlines of his abs.

"Like what you see, darling?"

Chad turns to face Ella, a small smirk growing on his lips. "I figured, since you're always wearing my clothes, I'd return the favor."

Ella grabs a handful of the long, white shirt and lifts it up slightly, revealing the smooth skin on her upper thigh.

"Easier access."

"That's why I let you get away with it," Chad murmurs, sliding his hands underneath the loose cloth. He leans in with a soft kiss, feeling the warmth of her body blanket him on the chilly morning. His hands graze farther up, gently grasping one of her breasts and circling her sensitive areas with his thumb. She returns the favor, placing one hand on the tight shirt outlining his body and the other lower down, caressing his thigh. He slowly walks her over to the kitchen counter and brings his hands around her waist, lifting her onto the marble.

"The counter's really cold."

"I'll warm you up."

He snakes his hands underneath her thighs, leaning farther in to grasp her ass, feeling her thiccness. He takes his teeth and grabs onto her shirt, lifting it over her head. He keeps his mouth in that area, leaning down to suck on her right breast. Ella's hands reach behind his neck and drag up to the top of his head, grabbing onto his hair and letting out a soft moan. In the midst of her pleasure, she opens her eyes to see something smoking on the stove.

"Chad, something's smoking."

"Yeah, you. You're smoking hot."

"Turn around, dumbass."

Chad pecks her nip and looks over his shoulder, seeing a blazing fire covering something that looks like it used to be eggs.

"Shit." He smacks her ass before running to turn off the stove.

"Speaking of shit," Ella says, glancing outside to see Shithead whining at the front door. She lets him inside and feeds him breakfast while waiting for Chad to stop the house from burning down. He brings a pan to the sink, a pile of black dust stuck to it. Ella chuckles and looks in the pan.

"Are you hungry?"

"I was hungry for breakfast, but now I'm hungry for something else." He chucks the pan in the sink and puts Ella on the counter again, grabbing her thighs and spreading them wide.

"Chad, I'm on my period, and I thought the mood was ruined. Are you still down?"

"Ketchup," he moans, as he leans down, the scent of burned eggs and the sound of Shithead barking in the distance.