2 ~ Vanilla

Contains: heterosexual couple, boring sex positions, pretty outfits (boring ik). Pretend like Corona doesn't exist.

This party was boppin', that's for sure. Colorful lights flashing, music blasting, drinks being drunk, all that good shit. Lily and her friend, Courtney, were chillin' with some drinks, scouting out the hot guys, like the straight people they are. Courtney sees a cute guy with a beer in his hand, being straight and all, and she abandons Lily to go talk to him, like the bitch she is.

Lily, now being alone, looks for a strong, handsome, heterosexual man to keep her company while her friend fucks around. There's a dude dancing with one of his friends, smiling like the happy drunk he is. He looks nice enough to not kill her, but strong enough to punch a bitch like Courtney. She wanders over to him and asks for a dance.

They dance for a while, continuing to drink and talk to each other. Turns out they go to the same college, but they're in different majors. A lot of small talk was exchanged, but deep down, they both had one thing in the back of their minds: s e x. It became more and more obvious that Rob, the dude, was h word, but Lily decided to keep her knowledge a secret until she knew they were both ready.

The night was turning into morning, and they were dancing closer and closer together. Rob's crotch grinds up against Lily, his boner poking out like a stick. Lily takes this as her cue to lean closer into Rob and rub on him, teasing his rod out further. Rob grabs Lily's waist, turning her to face him.

"Want to take this elsewhere?"

"I thought you'd never ask."

He takes her to a nearby bedroom and locks the door behind him. Lily seems a bit uneasy next to him, fiddling with the lock.

"Rob, are you sure it's a good idea to lock the door?"

"I didn't want anyone walking in on us. Are you okay with that?"

"Uh, I don't know..."

Rob places a gentle kiss on her lips before unlocking the door.

"I want you to be comfortable. Don't be afraid to speak up for what you want."

"...thanks. I don't hear that often."

"Tell me what you want," Rob whispers in her ear, placing his hand on the skin of her exposed thigh, "and I'll do whatever it takes to please you."

"I need you, Rob. Take me. Fuck me."

"Of course, Princess," Rob grins, leaning in close. Their lips connect, and their tongues dance in circles, exploring each other's sweet spots. Rob pushes Lily onto the bed and starts lifting her top off, smiling at the scene in front of him.

"You're beautiful. Are you sure you want to give me this honor?"

"Absolutely. You'll do better than any other man on that dance floor," Lily says, unbuckling Rob's belt. She keeps it in her hand, looking up at Rob. "Are you... into this sort of stuff?"

"Maybe, but I want to keep things simple tonight."

Lily shrugs, tossing the belt aside, before grabbing Rob's crotch, his boner rock-hard in her soft palm. Rob gasps, lifting his hands up to meet Lily's breasts, giving them a squeeze.

"Please. I've been waiting for this all night."

Rob quickly removes Lily's pants, stopping to admire her matching black lace bralette and thong. He slips his hand under her lace, feeling her hot, wet folds, waiting for a special guest. He rubs her area, finding the spots that made her moan louder, and louder, and louder.

"Rob is only one letter away from Rod. I'm done fucking around!"

"You're done? I thought we were just getting started."

"No, I mean... just whip out your schlong."

The schlong becomes whipped, his average 5-incher peeking out. He leans over her and takes a second to find the hole before pushing himself deep inside her. Her groan of pain quickly turns into pleasure as she grabs onto his back, her long nails sure to leave scratches.

He leans in for a deeper kiss as he pumps his peepee faster and faster, her moans becoming closer together, until she lets out a long moan, urging him to slow down. He complies, a thicc load of baby liquid pouring onto the bed.

A knock on the door startles both of them up and into their clothes, their sheepish figures accompanied by their sweaty bodies and a wet bed. Courtney enters, the dude she met up with close behind her.

"Lily, it's my turn. God, you're loud."

Lily's face turns bright red as she grabs her belongings and rushes out of the room, leaving Rob to stare at Courtney and his best friend. Courtney grabs Lily on her way out.

"You're really bad at faking orgasms."

"Shut up. You taught me."

Rob watches Lily close the door before looking down at his half-chub. He glances back up at Courtney and her company, scratching the back of his head.

"So... threesome?"