5 ~ Pet Names

Mary was one for pet names, that's for sure. So much so that the words she comes across every single day make her want to cream her pants.

She was sitting in the kitchen, making dinner's main course, while her boyfriend, Derek, prepared dessert. He was making a peach pie, while she made french toast. Fuck the concept of breakfast, lunch, and dinner foods.

Derek did a 360 no-scope around the kitchen before galloping over to Mary, who was stirring onions in the pot.

"Hey honey, have you seen the sugar?"

Holy shit.

Mary gasped as she felt her core start to heat up, Derek suddenly looking like a fine piece of dick. He turned around and looked Derek up and down, tears welling up in her eyes.

"...are you okay? Oh shit, I forgot how those words made you feel..."

"No, it's the onions. The... sugar... is behind the canned food in the pantry," Mary stuttered, feeling precum shoot out of her pussy. God, how was she going to deal with her boyfriend, of all people, saying these words?

She just has to keep calm for now.

She seasoned the onions before adding in the cooked sausage, stirring them around. Hearing a scream behind her, she turned around again to see her daughter, Merek, running towards her.

"Oh, hey Princess! Did you get all your homework done?" Derek picked Merek up and spun her around, giggles erupting from her mouth.

Princess.

"Daddy, mommy wet her pants!"

Daddy.

Mary moaned, her noises echoing throughout the kitchen. She picked Merek up and yeeted her out of the room before grabbing Derek and grinding up on him, pushing her wet, juicy lips onto him. He kissed back, grimacing to himself at Mary's yucky liquids. He put a hand around her area, her pants dripping wet from all of the love she had been building up that day.

"It'll be quick, I promise. I'm ready to jizz."

He brought his fingers under her pants, moving towards her thique lips. She grabbed his hand and brought it straight to her clit, immediately shooting her not-so-luscious jams all over his batter-covered hand. He brought his fingers to his lips, hoping the sugar covers her fishy stench. Unfortunately, it didn't, so he put on another brave face before going to wash his hands.

"You're going to get a yeast infection."

"That's dessert later."

Derek sighed, looking at the pie he had been preparing. Guess all those ingredients were ruined for him anyway.