6 ~ Consent

Rex and Carl finally had Rex's house to themselves. Rex's parents were gone for the weekend, and they were going to try the stanky stank for the first time. Carl, being a virgin, was nervous, but he was sure that his partner would take care of them.

Rex opened the door to their girthy mansion, the endless rooms making the entire scene hard to comprehend. After thinking about it, they could've easily fucked in the house while their parents were there - the idea was just a little unsettling.

"So, I could fuck you over the piano, in the pool, or in the bedroom, like a normal person."

"The bed sounds the most comfortable."

"Fine, be boring, Carl."

"My name's fucking Carl. Of course I'm boring."

They wander throughout the 36 guest bedrooms, looking for the smexiest one. They came across a blood red room with dimmed lights and roses on the stands - perfect for getting down and dirty. Rex grabbed Carl's hand and led him into the bedroom before plopping down on the bed, starfish-style.

"Fuck me, Carl."

"Slow down there bro. Do you want that?"

"I literally just asked you, whore."

"Well I can't fuck you when you're fully clothed. Are you okay with taking your clothes off?"

"Of course babe," Rex moaned, ripping their t-shirt in half and gagging themselves with it.

"Jesus Christ, you're horny. I liked that t-shirt too!"

"Guess you'll have to show me how much you liked it."

Carl sighed before climbing on top of Rex, tracing the curves of their body with his finger. His fingers make their way to their throat, looking to Rex for permission.

"Choke me like you hate me but you love me..."

Carl immediately put pressure on their veins, stopping the flow of blood to their head.

"Shut the fuck up."

Rex puckered their lips, asking for more stimulation.

Carl leaned in and shoved his tongue into their mouth, searching for the pizza they ate for dinner. He found a piece and retrieved it from their teeth, sucking on their zesty juices.

"Uh... Carl?"

"mmmmYeah?"

"That's really gross."

"Are you okay with it?"

"I guess..."

Carl, not taking any shit, leaned in close once again, so Rex could feel the heat radiating from his face.

"Are you actually *chomp* okay with it?"

"Well... it's kinda weird..."

"Okay!" Carl cheered before spitting the pizza bit back into Rex's mouth. They slowly accepted the piece, looking into Carl's doodoo-colored eyes.

"Is this romance?"

"Nah, not really."

And then they fucked.