8 ~ Public

"Two Lesbians in a Walmart" sounds like the name of an indie EP, but it's real life for these two ladies. Violet forced Violence to pick up some lasagna with her.

They perused down the aisles, looking for the perfect freezer lasagna. There was a creepy guy staring at them hold hands, so Violence barked at him until he ran out of the store. While Violet was looking for seasonings, Violence was growing very, VERY horny. Her grip on her hand tightened, and she started sliding her hands into her shirt, feeling the beautiful rolls on her back.

"Violence, is there something you need to tell me?"

"Can I fuck you?"

"Uh, yeah, just let us check out first-"

"No, right here, right now. I can't wait that long - you're so fucking sexy." Violence made sure no one was around before pressing their lips together, running both her hands up and down her shirt. She made her way to her bra, sliding it up and off her, somehow keeping her shirt on. Looks like Violence has some skill.

"Babe, you don't have your dick with you, do you?"

Violence grumbles before checking her pockets. She pulls out a dildo necklace, realizing it won't be enough for her gaping hole.

"No, I left it at home. We can find something else." She turned to the right to see the freezer aisle, full of hot dogs and sausages. "Stay here. I'll be right back."

She walked over to the phallic foods, looking for something thicc and sturdy enough. Her face lit up when she saw the Kielbasa, sliding a chunk out of its packaging. It's freezing cold and sure to provide adequate stimulation.

She ran back to Violet, pushing her fingers together shyly, waiting for her girlfriend to get back. Violence, without warning, pulled her skirt down, realizing she went commando that day. They like living on the edge.

She slid the thique sausage inside her, the cold shocking Violet so much she nearly fell to the floor. She slowly moved it in and out, the slimy film on the meat making its journey much easier. Violet grabbed Violence's hand and moved it to her liking, pushing it farther and farther inside her. As Violet was on the brink of orgasm, she heard a snap - the meat had split in half, one half in Violence's hand and the other still inside her.

They both stared in shock for a few seconds, Violet biting into the meat in thought. It actually tastes really good - this gives her an idea.

She leans under her skirt and starts licking her folds, searching for the food that made her feel so good. She eventually finds it and grabs the chunk with her teeth, slowly pulling it out. The sensation of it slowly exiting her body brought Violet to the most powerful orgasm of her life, her cum acting as a Kielbasa condiment. Violence deep-throated the entire thing, licking her clit for extra dressing. They both took a few seconds to come down from that incredible high.

"I still feel kind of sticky inside," Violet murmured, reaching for her vagina with one hand.

"Let's go to the toilet paper aisle."

Only in Walmart.