10 ~ Three

7 Minutes in Heaven - the game loved by some and dreaded by others.

High school parties don't have many interesting things besides alcohol, drugs, and loud music. Kara and her best friend, Parker, were pretty tired of staring at people jump around, so they decided to spice things up with a party game.

They eventually recruited about 10 people, and they all sat in some sort of shape - it would be a stretch to call it a circle. A liquor bottle was placed in the middle, and it spun around until two people were chosen.

A few pairs were picked, and a few girls realized they were lesbians. Once the couples came out of the closet (both literally and metaphorically), they were met with applause and smirks. About 30 minutes it, the bottle picked the two people who started the game: Kara and Parker.

"Thank fuck," said Bernie, a player who has shipped the duo for years.

They walked into the closet, preparing for a very awkward time. The door closed behind them, and they were in complete darkness.

"Hey Kara."

"Hey Parker."

"I... don't have any feelings for you."

"I don't either."

"Perfect," Parker said, smashing his lips against hers. She was caught off guard for a moment, but she melted into the kiss, imagining him as Harry Styles, the one and only love of her life. The kiss deepened, Parker reaching for her waist, imagining her as Emma Watson, the one and only love of his life. His hands reached farther down until he reached her deep blue underwear - she pushed his hand farther down, granting him access to her heated area.

He took his sweet time exploring her wet folds, taking the time to caress and finger each and every one of them. Kara softly moaned in response, pushing her tongue past his lips.

Kara felt hotter and hotter as Parker moved his fingers around. He continued his movements until she moaned loudly, a squirt of juices flowing onto his hand. He brought his hand to his mouth and licked her sweet juices, savoring her flavor. She smirked at Parker.

"Not bad."

Suddenly, the closet door opened, and Bernie stood in the doorway, looking down at Kara's exposed folds and Parker's cum-covered hand. He stepped slowly into the closet, closing the door.

"Mind if I join?"

Kara shrugged in response. "Not like I've got anything better to do."

He smiled and made his way behind Parker, slowly kissing down his neck.

"Hey dude, this isn't what I thought you meant by 'joining in.'"

"No homo, bro," Bernie responded, sticking his fingers inside Parker's anus.

"No homo," Parker moaned in response, preparing for a shaft to enter his asshole.

A few moments later, Parker cringed as a massive penis was shoved into his opening, hard and ready to cum. Kara watched this action unfold, shoving a hand into her own clit and rubbing softly. Bernie's slow, deliberate actions eventually caused Parker to start moaning, imagining Emma Watson pegging him.

Minutes later, Parker had the biggest climax of his life, his juices squirting all over Kara by accident. She tasted the mixture of juices on her hand, surprised by the sweet taste. Parker cleared his throat and pulled his pants pack up, turning around to look at Bernie.

"Uh... thanks, bro."

"Any time, dude."