9 ~ Dorm

After a long night out, Joe and Marcelino were ready to de-stress. They were both a bit buzzed from the fireball body shots they took earlier. The second they walked into Joe's door, Marcelino pushed Joe against the wall, closing the door with his foot. Joe reached for his dorm lights, switching them to a dark, dim red. Marcelino pushed himself against Joe, feeling every inch of his lips. Joe tried to push back, fighting for dominance, but Marcelino won, pushing his tongue deeper inside him. He took his partner's waist and started guiding him to his tiny lofted bed. Not missing a beat, he took Joe and chucked him onto the bed, flexing his massive muscles. Joe saw this second away from Marcelino's lips as an opportunity.

"Alexa, play Ninja Sex Party."

Welcome to My Parents' House by Ninja Sex Party started blasting, drowning out all the other noises they could make that night. Marcelino jumped onto the bed, Spider-Man style, and placed his knees on top of Joe's arms, pinning him down. Joe now had a perfect view of his crotch, and he tried reaching for the zipper with his mouth, to no avail.

"You look like a dumbass lmao." Marcelino unzipped his pants for him, giving a few minutes to enjoy his scrumptious load. He softly moaned as Joe's tongue circled the tip of his shaft.

After a few minutes, Marcelino was ready to give him some real pleasure. He took his knees off of his arms. Joe took him off guard by grabbing his chest and pulling him towards him, softly biting his lip.

"Slow down. Enjoy it."

"No," Marcelino smirked, tugging at Joe's pants. After his pants were fully off, Marcelino bounced off the bed, reaching for lube. He then jumped back on the bed monkey-style and started rubbing his cock with the lotion.

"Why do you have to jump like that every time?"

"It's funne."

After fully preparing his mega rod, he inserted a finger into Joe's rectum, making sure he was prepared to have a large object inside him. He pushed his rod inside, filling Joe up completely. Moans of pleasure came from both parties as he started gently pushing in and out, searching for his g-spot. A few minutes later, a cry came from Joe, showing Marcelino exactly where he needed to be. He hit that spot over and over, biting at Joe's neck in the process. A couple seconds later, Joe came, his shaft shooting cum onto Joe's entire body. A few seconds later, Marcelino also came, pushing his rod so the liquid shoots onto his own body. Joe watches the scene, mildly confused.

"What are you doing?"

"Getting my webbing. I feel like Spider-man," Marcelino grinned, looking at his cum-covered hands.

"Why did I hook up with you?"

"Because my peepee's big."

"...yeah."