12

Happy around you.
_________________

Months have passed, and things between the two were slowly fixing.

Seulgi always tried to do his best when it came to Joohyun, and her cravings.

At the end it was all worth it, since it's almost the period of Joohyun giving birth to the baby.

"I was thinking, since we decided not to know the gender's baby until he or she comes out, do you have names in your mind, Hyun?" Seulgi asked as he caressed Joohyun's belly.

"Hmm.. not really? I didn't really think of it.."

"I see.. what about.. Shuhua? If it's a girl." Seulgi said, and Joohyun smiled.

"I like the name, sure, why not?"

"Great. I have this feeling, that the baby's gonna be a she." Seulgi said and kissed his girlfriend's tummy. It really is getting bigger.

"I can't wait to see this little angel."

"Same here, I'm gonna give her the world. I won't be like my mother was to me. I'll make sure to protect my family, at all costs." Seulgi said, tearing up at the thoughts of his mother's treatment towards him.

"Don't cry, I know you'll never do that okay? I love you, Seulgi." Joohyun said, kissing Seulgi's tears.

"I love you more. I'm so glad, you exist."

_______

Short ud gdidhd this is gonna end soon prolly.