7

Family reunion
_______

Today,Seulgi was coming back to his parents' house, to announce his engagement with Joohyun.

"Kang Seulgi. What's all of this? Didn't you already break up with that woman?" Seulgi's mom said.

"I know mom. But I still, love her. What can I do? I know you are against all of this, but what did she do to you? Tell me." Seulgi said as his tears stream on his face.

"I don't care! She is poor! We won't have any contributions from her family. I am very against about this."

"Mom... s-she's pregnant." Seulgi nervously said and closed his eyes.

As expected he got slapped by his mom, making him kneel in front of her, lowering his head.

"WHAT?! I DIDN'T FUCKING RAISED YOU TO DO THESE KIND OF SHITS?! DIDN'T I TELL YOU TO AVOID HER?"

"I FUCKING DID EVERYTHING YOU ASKED ME TO DO, I DID EVERYTHING, BUT, WILL YOU, WILL YOU EVER SUPPORT ME JUST ONCE?" He said out of anger.

His mom gave him a last slap and walked out of the living room.

His dad was left there, he couldn't help him. His mother was the boss in here, they were under her, in every way.

He heard slow foot steps getting closer to him, and hands getting him up, and feeling warm from his father's embrace.

"I know it's hard son. I fully support you, I will do my best, to stop your mom from everything she wants to do, to keep you and Joohyun away from each other."

"T-Thanks dad." Seulgi said as he let his head rest on his shoulder.

_____

Hehe. I felt bad that I wasn't updating in such a long time. But really.. college is tough.. and plus I got injured once again, yes HAHAHAHA again. So, yeah.. im writing all of this through pain and shit so.. hope you enjoyed it. Bless y'all.