3

We have a baby.
_______

"Seulgi..." Irene said, to the man in front of her.

"What Joohyun? We already broke up, what's all of this?" Seulgi said not caring a bit.

Joohyun bit her lip. She hated these kind of situations. It reminded those times when they would argue when they were together.

"Seulgi.. I have to tell you something." She said.

"What is it, I have to see Krystal." K-Krystal? That name sounded familiar.

"..I-I am pregnant."

Seulgi remained silent for a moment.

"What did you say?" Seulgi asked.

"I'm pregnant, and you are the father."

"And? What do I have to do? I can give you money to keep him. But I'm not going to accept all of this. Can't you just abort?"
At this, Joohyun remained dumbfounded. That was getting too much.

"Are you even serious Kang Seulgi? Abort? Are you out of mind?!"

"Chill woman. Then what do you want me to do? I'm already courting someone. That would ruin everything. I can't present my self there and say, oh hey I like you but I have a kid, please accept me."

"You're such a dumb ass piece of shit, you know? This baby needs you. I'm not thinking about US, but about this baby!"

"So what are we going to do?" Seulgi said after sighing deeply.

_______