8

I still love you.
______

After the meeting with his parents, Seulgi went straight to his apartment.

Once he arrived, he closed the door and sat down on the floor, with tears brimming.

He started to sob, and laid down, the cold floor embracing his body.

"What do I do?" He said.

He didn't know what to do. At first, he got his plans fixed.. but now they really aren't.

He just wanted to let his mom proud in everything he did. He always did what she wanted cause he tought that, he was in the good path.

But all of that, got destroyed by his forbidden love with Joohyun. It's unfair, he knows it. That's why he broke up with her, so that his mom could be proud of him again, and trust him.

But, he is just loving right? What's wrong with it? He doesn't understand.

He just wants to be with Joohyun right now. But he knows that the latter's still angry with him after what he did, and Seulgi regrets everything.

At these thoughts, he got up, opened the fridge, and got 6 bottles of beer.

"I know this isn't worth it, but this will do for now." He said sighing, and went to the living room, sitting on his couch, placing the bottles on the table. He watched some tv, while drinking the beer.

"Oh.. I'm dizzy hehe~" He said and laid on the couch and held his head, trying to stop the feeling of being dizzy, but it didn't work.

"Should I call her? Nah?" He said and laughed bitterly, looking at Joohyun's phone number on the screen.

"I'll call he--" He got interrupt, when he heard the door bell.

He tried to walk to the door, walking side to side, and once he made it, his voice came loudly.

"WHO'S THIS??" He said like a mad man.

"Seulgi? Open the door please?" He heard, it sounded like her.
He twisted the doorknob, and once he opened the door, before he could even fully open it, he passed out.

"Holy shit, Seulgi!" The girl screamed and rushed inside, that fortunately got his head before it could bump on the floor.

_____

Lame shit is back at it again. Btw if there are errors please just bear it, my left thumb isnt cooperating these days idk why lmao, sooo yeah, gn imma sleep now.