11

Slowly Fixing ?
______

"Good morning, Hyun." I said as she started to stir her body.

"Morning Seulgi." She coldly said, making me sigh.

"What? Are you regretting what you did to yourself last night?" She said, clicking her tongue. She's mad, I know.

Instead of helping her through her struggle bringing our baby, I'm just stressing her.

"I'm sorry."

"Why are you saying sorry? If it's about yesterday it's okay." She said, combing her hair.

You can do this Seul, don't be an ass.

"Not only for that." I said and noticed that she stopped brushing her hair and looked at me.

"For what else then?"

"I'm sorry for being a total jerk. I'm sorry, that I'm stressing you, I'm sorry for what happened between the two of us. I'm sorry that I'm bringing you bad luck." I said, with tears forming in my eyes. I finally said it.

"H-Hey.. don't cry.. I understand.." She said and patted my back, hugging me.
I wrapped my arms around her and gosh.. I missed it so much.

"I-I'm sorry for breaking what we had.. m-mom was so disappointed in me.."

"I know.. she threatened me, Seul. You're not the only one who was hurting and didn't know what to do." She said, crying too now.

Gosh we are a mess now.

"I'm sorry."

"I'm sorry too."

"Can we.. start all over again, and fix ourselves?" I asked and she smiled, bringing our foreheads together.

_____

NyaHa