6

Kangs.
_______

"Joohyun."

"Seulgi." The two said as they sat down at a cafe table.

"Would you like to order something?" Seulgi asked.

"Don't try to be nice Seulgi. This is all your fault."

"What? My fault? You wanted to have sex with me too, so it's your fault too." Seulgi said, causing Irene to roll her eyes.

"Whatever. Green tea and carrot cake."

"See? You were going to order, knew it."

"What now? You asked for it."

"Psh.. waiter!" Seulgi said and took their orders.

"What do you want now?" Irene asked.

"I was planning on asking about our child."

"What about it?"

"Let's get married. The media knows that you are still my girlfriend so, let's just combine all of this and make you my fiancée, and say that you're pregnant."

"Is there anything else?" Irene asked disinterested. Taking a bite of the carrot cake she ordered.

"Nothing else, we'll just meet my parents and yours.. to settle up the things."

"Okay." That's all what Irene said and continued to eat. Seulgi felt uneasy, so she tried to talk with her fiancée but it was no use.

"Did you think for any names? Like.. if it's a boy or a girl.." Seulgi asked.

"Not yet, just inform me when we have to meet our parents and all." Joohyun said and stood up.

"Okay, thank you for your time." Seulgi said and Joohyun just nodded, and walked away.