1

Happy.
______

"Babe, let's go here pleaseeee?" Irene said to her boyfriend, Kang Seulgi.

They were having a date and Irene insisted to go to a photobooth.

"Okay, wait." Seulgi said fixing Irene's hair. "Perfect." He said and pecked her lips.

"Smileeee~" Irene happily said, and the two simply smiled at the camera. The second pose  was with them doing the peace sign. The third one was with Seulgi tapping Irene's shoulder and the latter was looking at her. And the last pose was with the two kissing.

"Two copies. Perfect!" Seulgi said looking at their pictures and smiled. "Here's yours Hyunnie. I'll put mine inside my wallet."

"Thanks baby. I love you!"

Memories filled Irene's mind, looking at those pictures and at the picture of her baby inside her tummy

"S-Seul.." She said, with tears, and started to go towards the middle of the highway.

"HEY! STOP!" A woman at her age shouted and got her attention.

"Why would I? I... I am nothing without him.. me and my baby don't deserve anything.." she said, crying.

"Please.. don't kill yourself. And your baby. Come with me and let's talk about this." The woman said, and it helped to calm Irene.

"T-Thanks..." Irene said as she trembled and went beside the woman. She felt like this girl could've helped her.

______

Huehue.