9

I hate you yet I still love you.
________

"Seulgi?!" The girl screamed.

Luckily, she got his head, and it didn't bump on the floor.

"Gosh, what do I do with this man." She hissed and dragged him on his bedroom.

Once he was settled up, she went to the kitchen to get some water, and the sight of the table full of cans beer made her facepalm.

"Seriously? Is he going to ruin his life?" She said and put the glass down.

She cleaned the mess, and sat down on the couch.

"Am I really going to marry him?"

"I have to.. you're lucky, baby. But I'm sorry that you have to bear with this kind of family." Joohyun said, talking to her belly.

She turned the TV on, and waited for Seulgi to wake up and have dinner together.

______

"Oh, you're awake now." Joohyun said, to the still sleepy Seulgi."

"Joohyun? How did you enter?"

"By clicking the enter on my keyboard-- of course, you opened the door for me, you dummy." Joohyun said and gave him water.

"Thanks.." he said, his ears getting red. That you dummy.. made him feel those times where Joohyun used to call him when he would do silly things, just to make her smile. 

"Hm.. by the way, I ordered some food, let's have dinner." Joohyun said, since there was an awkward silence.

"Y-Yeah. Hmm hold on.. I have to pee." He said and got up, but he just fell down off his bed, since his head was still spinning.

"Gosh, are you really going to kill yourself? Remember, this baby needs you, pabo." Joohyun said, helping him to get up and get into the bathroom.

Jeez.. after everything.. why do I still feel all of this.. Why do I still love him? Joohyun said and leaned on the bathroom's door.

Once he was done, Joohyun waited for him outside the bathroom, and helped him to walk to the dining room. 

"Here, eat." Joohyun said, and placed the jjajangmyeong in front of him.

"Are there some pickles? Or kimchi?" 

"Yeah, here. Make sure to eat a lot, to let that hangover go." Joohyun sternly said.

"Thanks. I'll eat well." Seulgi said and dig in.

"I said to eat a lot, not to eat like a pig." 

"Pigs eat a lot, okay?" 

"Whatever, you too. Eat. For a healthy baby."

"You're sick." Joohyun said and rolled her eyes. 

__________

Hehe, sorry if it's short.. I actually wrote this in class and I just finished lol. So. yeah.. hope you enjoyed. I'll try to update on my other stories maybe around this weekend