10

Strangers or Lovers?
______

I woke up still feeling dizzy after what I drank last night.. what am I even doing in my life.

I looked beside me, and there she was, sleeping on my bed.

I looked her clearly, and she got even more beautiful in these past few months. I wonder how much stress she's been through. I'm sorry Joohyun, I brought you just bad things in your life.

"I love you Hyun. I never stopped." I said, stroking her hair. I kissed her cheek, and gosh.. I missed her scent.

I sat up and checked my phone.
69 notifications. 30 missed calls and 39 messages.

I looked and saw that they were from my mom, saying bullshit and my dad saying that he's going to try to resolve the things.

I don't really know how to feel about this.

I love Joohyun, but I need to let my mom be proud of me.

I'm stuck.

And I don't know what to do.

I settled on my mind to marry Joohyun, not because she is forced to, but because I want us to get married because we love each other.

But from what I can see, from her acts.. I think she doesn't love me anymore.

Well, I don't blame her if she had fell out of love. I was the one who pushed her to.

And I feel like a total jerk, and useless human.

As far as I know, all of this will be awkward if we won't open the topic about what we are, and what we are going to be.