5

Goodbye
________

"Hey, Seulgi." Krystal said, and smiled.

"Hey Krys.. I have to tell you something." He started.

"Sure, what is it? Is it important?"

"Yeah. I'm sorry, I have to stop courting you. It's just that.. it's a complicated situation. I really like you, but.. yeah." He said and lowered his head.

"It's okay. Good luck with everything, Kang Seulgi. I understand, whatever your reason is." Krystal said and genuinely smiled.

"Really? Thank you so much.. I hope you're not mad about it."

"Not really, you know that I understand the situations easily.  But would you mind if I ask what happened?" Krystal asked. She always was a good friend to rely on. Maybe that was one of the reasons why Kang Seulgi liked her.

"My ex, has a baby, and I'm the father. I sincerely don't know what to do.. it's just so confusing."

"Wait.. I encountered a girl, with this kind of story. What's your ex's name?"

"Really? Bae Joohyun.  But she prefersto be called Irene." Seulgi said and Krystal was left dumbfounded.

"You shit, she was going to kill herself!" Krystal said and Seulgi remained silent.

"Our breakup wasn't one of the best. She saw me with a girl. And we just broke apart."

"Hm.. well, please be a good father to that kid, Seul. I know, you may not love her, but do it for the child." Krystal said and smiled sympathetically.

"I will, thank you, Krys."

"No problem, I'm just here Seul."

"Yes, I know, be safe and take care. I'll go now, I have to go to meet my family." Seulgi said, and bid goodbye.

This is going to be hard for me.

________