3-alive

Y/n prov
"Tobi wants to know who was the girl that loved the Uchiha"he asked I looked at him and gave him a smile with a single tear going down my face "it was me who loved the Uchiha boy Tobi" I said he sat there quietly "Tobi sorry that the Uchiha boy didn't notice you but it's ok now y/n-Chan" Tobi shouted I laugh " come on Tobi let's go in side it's getting dark" I said jumping down from the rock and walking inside of the base Tobi behind me.

Deidara was fighting with sasori over art again pain soon came in and yelled at them for being to loud "grumpy old man" "your the one to talk" I said turn to itachi "u are always grumpy itachi" I said trying to prove my point. We heard an explosion we all turn our heads to the noise it was a bunch of ninjas they soon came running towards us and started to fight us. I growled at them my cloak soon came off .

I felt someone looking at me I turn my head to see Tobi looking at me I wasn't paying attention and soon got stabbed in the stomach

Zetsu came in and ate them I should've expected them eating them.

I grab my stomach and started to heal my self.
"Y/n is  not easy to kill respect" kisame says smirking down at me "HOW ARE U ALWAYS ALIVE WHEN WE FIGHT AN ENEMY" Deidara screams at Tobi he just laughs and runs off to eat candy I sat down on the couch and groaned from the pain. I started to think about Obito "I wonder if he was still alive would he be hokage would he have kids maybe he would be married probably to rin would he be able to bring peace to the world would he smile and tell everyone it's ok what would he look like wou-"  I got interrupted by Tobi "Tobi want y/n-Chan to play a candy land with Tobi" he said I nodded and sat down on the other side of the table and watch him place every together "Tobi will be the red character" he says "then I'll guess I'll be the blue character then" I replied we started to play he was kicking my ass at this game. I grabbed the game and threw it causing konan to jump at the sudden noise " I fucking hate this game and how the hell are you so good at it" I shout Tobi just shrugged.

🍭🍭🍭🍭🍭🍭🍭🍭🍭🍭🍭🍭🍭🍭🍭