8-hidden leaf village

Y/n prov
I made it to the hidden leaf village I walked though waving at the guards. I walked to the stone with rin and Obito names on and there was kakashi standing there I run up to him jumping on him "I'm back bitches" he turns his head he just laughs "I'm glad to see your ok" he said I smiled "wanna hear a funny story" I said looking at the stone he hums little me know he's listening "when I was walking here I saw a bunch of kids the one with a dog fell and he just lays there playing died twitching here and there" I laugh out he lets out a small laugh "it's was kiba" he said I nodded we headed to the hokage office.

We made it to the hokage office I stand there in front of lady Tsundae smiles when she sees me "I see ur back to the village" she said I nod "would you like to be naruto legal Guardian now" I sigh "yes I'll be naruto legal guardian now" I said she writes it down and have katsuyu delivered to naruto and jirairya. I walked out and made my way to naruto apartment this place is a dump I unlocked the door and check things out it's a mess.

I cleaned everything and got new food I heard a knock I walked to the door and open the door and see a shadow clone there of jirairya and naruto I smile "hey naruto hello old man" I said naruto eyes light up when they see me I smile at him "so ur my new guardian" Naruto asks I nodded "you guys should get back now" I said they nodded and poof away. I turn around and sit down on the chair he looks just like minato but I can definitely see kushina in him he's going to big one day I have that feeling.

I guess I've been think for a bit Bc I looked outside and it is dark out I see kakahsi sitting there reading that perv books by the old man. "Kakashi who knew u where secretly a perv" I said smirk at him he just stares at me then slowly blinks then gets up and leaves I just laugh at him. I yawn man I tried I make me a bed and lay down slowly falling asleep.